Black Short Stories : Feelin Used (Part2)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by krazelyricks, Apr 27, 2004.

1. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Sitting in my living room crazed and deranged alot of things ran threw my mind. I even went so far as to thinking about burning up his clothes. Siting and thinking to myself I decided to do something that I thought I could never do. I decided to call the other woman, Kee-kee. I don't know why I hadn't called her before now. Maybe it was the fact that I didn't want to know what she had that I didn't have, or maybe it was just that I didn't want to hear the sound of her voice. Whatevah it was that was holding me down, today would be the day all was to come to light.

I hadn't thought about exactly what I was going to say, I just press *69. The phone rung several times before someone actually picked it up. They only answered it because they saw I wasn't going to stop until I got someone. I knew what they were doing ova there but I didn't want to own up to it. I didn't want to feel the pain of them together.

There were ruffles in the background then a voice came into the phone. "Hello?"

"Yo, whas up? This is Black's girl. You know the girl that he walks in and out of his house with? The girl that he sleeps in his bed with? Or have you never saw that before?"

"Hold on."

She put the phone down. There was arguring and loud shouting in the background. She was probably wondering how I got her number. She was so stupid. She called my house and she didn't even have a private number.

When the arguring seized she came back to the phone. "What was that?"

"Why did you have to choose Black? What do you want with him? Why would you do that to someone that ain't neva did nothing to you? I would have never done some **** like that to you!" I was getting back mad.

"Well, I'm just gon' kick it to you real. I'm not a h0e. I just go for things I like. Whatevah I want, I get. It's not hard. I just continue to pursue things. To be honest, it wasn't hard to get Black, he gave in easily.You must have not been doing your job somewhere. Maybe, he wanted me from the start."

"Yeah whateva b***h, you can have him and the drama too. I don't have time for the drama. Take the man and the bills. You know that money he was using to take you out? That was my money. So, you can have him and his broke ways. I don't have time for it."

"Say what? He ain't got no job?" She yelled into the phone.

"Yeah broad you heard right!" I slammed the phone down.

Yeah, who's the fool now?

I looked at the phone with anger. I didn't know what I was going to do next. Then in the mist of the rage I ran in my room and got all his stuff. I put them in the bathroom. I looked at it with crazed eyes. I went in the kitchen to get the bleach. If his clothes clothes were going to get dirty from now on I was going to do it. I put the clothes in the tub then I put the bleach in there. There was no way I was going to be a fool anymore. I made sure all the clothes were in the bleach.

I needed rest after this drama so I went in the living room and set on the couch. I remebered that Black had a key and put the latch on the door. He wasn't going to be up in herer tonight. I was not going to be played a fool and used in my own home anymore. As soon as I put the latch on the door Black tried to open it with his key. I walked over to my couch and set down looking at the door.

"Girl open up this door!" He yelled.

"Get away from my door Black! You're not getting in here!" I yelled back at him.

"Girl, you know she wasn't nothing to me but some @ss. You my girl. I love you!"

"What is love Black? Is it truly what you have shown me?"

"What?"

"Forget it Black, you wouldn't know anyway! Get the f**k away from my door!"

"Well, at least let me have my clothes."

"What clothes? You mean my clothes? You ain't neva bought nothing around here. Those are my clothes."

"Yeah, whatevah."

"You wouldn't want them now anyway." I snicked deviously.

"What? What you mean by that? You bettah had not done nothing with my clothes!"

"Man, get the f**k away from my door. I'm going to give you to the count of three!" I warned.

"Aw girl, stop playin' games." He talked threw door.

"One....."

"C'mon girl, you know you want this!"

"Two....."

"I want you back girl, you my baby!"

"Three....."

I went in the back to my room and called the police. They were there in minutes. Black was still at my door hollering his apologies. They took him to jail that night. At least he knew where he was going to lay his head that night because I don't think neither of us would want him in our bed tonight.

After looking back on this situation I found out that we were all being used. He used Kee-kee for her body, Kee-kee used him for his money (my money might I add), and I used him for love which turned out to be no more than lust.

Surprisingly, Kee-kee and I ended up bonding after this. She turned out to be the downest sistah I ever met. We became the best of friends. She taught me to be the user instead of the one that was being used. And for the first time, I had confidence. We are roomates today, I couldn't keep going like that. My bills were behind and I didn't know what to do so she took me in.

Black ended up getting locked up for more than I thought. He had an outstanding warrant for his arrest and they were happy that I called him. They gave him seven years without parole. That day turned out to be the happiest day of my life because I was happy that the person that used me was getting used for much worst in jail.

Did anybody say drop the soap??

The End.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    whoa deep story whewwwwwww
    pt.3 please
    if u can sistah try not to display the B word

3. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    AAAHHHH HHHAAAAA THAT N****** GOT BUSTED!!!THAS WHAT HE GET!!!LOLOLOLOL...*clearing throat* mann forreal though that was tyte, very good ending i was feelin it...u should write stories more often....
    :heart:
    -story

4. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Thanks Rich and story, as always it's nice to hear from the both of you. Much love......and thanks for feelin' this story.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    indeed sistah Story we try not to use the N word and please don't
    add extra letters to spell out the word that's on our banned list
    Thanks
    $R

6. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER