Black Short Stories : Feelin' Used (Part 1)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by krazelyricks, Apr 25, 2004.

1. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    "Black, get cho @ss up!" I said in anger.

"Gurl, you bettah stop talking to me like you crazy!"

Today marked a year since Black hadn't had a job. He always used the excuse that he couldn't find one since he had been locked up on several occasions. The real reason why he couldn't find a job was because he was alwayz hugged up on Kee-kee across the way. I worked a nine to five everyday and I was tired of supporting him. He just slept and ate here while he sexed the enemy across the way.

I looked at him angrily. "No, you gon' listen to me! I don't have time for you today and I'm gettin' tired of your @ss to be frank with you. When are you really gon' get yourself together?"

"Look gurl, I don' told you that I'm tryin' my hardest and they ain't lookin' for no felon. You must have forgot that I was locked up for thief last year. They don't want that kind of stuff in the work place."

"Well look, you can do something. Go sell something on the corner or something. I'm tired of you. You ain't helping with the rent, I'm behind on my car note, and the water is finna get cut off. You got to get yo **** together." I yelled at him.

"I'm tellin' you gurl, you better get out my face! I ain't got time for this right now." He put his finger in my face. I was a lot shorter than he was and he was using it to his advantage right then.

I looked up to him. "B***h, you better get your finger out my face I know that much!"

Suddenly, the phone rung. I looked over at it. We both looked over at it. We both knew who it was. It was Kee-kee. I had never openly admitted that I knew of her but I gave hints about it. Black was the type of brotha that lowered his voice on the phone when I walked in when he was talkin' to her. I ignored it at first but then I had to face the reality of it myself. I was being used.

We set in silence lookin' at the phone as it rung. "Look, I gotta go. I got somewhere to go. Are you done?" He said hatefully

I looked at him in disgust. I didn't respond. He walked out the door. I knew where he was going. I broke down crying. I was being used and I knew it. The girl was staying with her mother that was the only reason he stayed with me. I cried and thought about the past. Then I did something I thought I would never do.

To be continued.........

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :jumping: :jumping:
    Bring it on lil' sis!
    I'll be waiting!
    I want more!!!!!!

3. krazelyricks

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    thanks you purplemoons.....thanks for the love....it's comin very soon....who knows whas to become of this.....

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    nice story here

5. krazelyricks

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Thanks Rich

6. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    I like this right chea had me ready to beat black @ss lol

7. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    god gurl this is deep, please do finish the story, and somebody please, beat kee-kee down..lol
    :heart: (mail me some kool-aid while u at it,lol)
    -story