Black People Politics : Feel the Fraud? (Bernie Sanders)

Good article, good bump back to the top ...

The robust discussion attached to the article was good also, here's a snap shot:

Rqela Eyesbright
Feb 12 · 02:57:38 PM
Tough m e r d e. Sanders isn’t a liar. He didn’t make up a story about being strafed while trying to cross an airport’s tarmac in somewhere like Bosnia. I don’t trust HRC. She’s not a Democrat, she’s Republican-lite. What’s wrong with supporting free universities? Years ago, free high school was considered unnecessary and unattainable. What’s wrong with $2 per paycheck for single payer, with no deductibles and copays? Why protect insurance companies and big pharma? She’s a graduate of a prestigious, private then all-woman college and she has never lived from paycheck to paycheck. I however disagree with Sanders about “Medicare for all”. Medicare is still too expensive and it is “managed” for the benefit of the insurance companies. I know middle and working class people in countries where they have real single payer and it’s nothing like what it’s portrayed to be by Republicans and Republicans-lite. The oligarchy will get even stronger with HRC. And please don’t attack Elizabeth Warren. She’s a genius and I don’t think she was promised a cabinet position like that traitor Paul Krugman obviously was so he could support HRC.

Recommended 1 time

At the end of the day, all politicians are deceptive, which is why I tend to trust Mr. Obama more than any other politician.

As we've agreed before Liberty, we gon miss us some Barack
... already!

Yeah, I posted this awhile back. But, no one responded. So, I kind of re-packackaged it ...LOL

This article explains a lot to me. I had been wondering why Sanders wasn't more forceful with Clinton. It seemed like he should have gone all in on Clinton in the debates, yet he didn't. Now, I see why. He's got a lot of skeletons of his own.

Yeah, I posted this awhile back. But, no one responded. So, I kind of re-packackaged it ...LOL

This article explains a lot to me. I had been wondering why Sanders wasn't more forceful with Clinton. It seemed like he should have gone all in on Clinton in the debates, yet he didn't. Now, I see why. He's got a lot of skeletons of his own.

Yes it does, and your assessment of Sanders makes sense.

Although he claims to have never ran a negative campaign and wishes not to, it can also be interpreted there are some things he wouldn't like to surface.

Yes it does, and your assessment of Sanders makes sense.

Although he claims to have never ran a negative campaign and wishes not to, it can also be interpreted there are some things he wouldn't like to surface.

Yes. But, Hillary is coming for him regardless. Ready or not, here she comes.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back