Law Forum : Feds Targetting New Pot Laws

because it will damage their sales...smacks of a conflict of interests...

one love
khasm

More like they will take over production and sales. Believe that

More like they will take over production and sales. Believe that

people don't smoke da ganja like people smoke squares....
them selling herb is the last resort data model....trust me, they don't want it to happen
i stand by my earlier statements....

on top of that if weed is legalized then that opens up the hemp plant for other various products which big industry doesn't want to see...the paper industry is already struggling...if weed was legalized it would but the nail in the wooden coffin...pun intended

one love
khasm

people don't smoke da ganja like people smoke squares....
them selling herb is the last resort data model....trust me, they don't want it to happen
i stand by my earlier statements....

on top of that if weed is legalized then that opens up the hemp plant for other various products which big industry doesn't want to see...the paper industry is already struggling...if weed was legalized it would but the nail in the wooden coffin...pun intended

one love
khasm

Dude, the minute it is legalized, the tobacco industry is ready to roll. In fact, I wouldnt be surprised if it came out they were already a major producer even now

Obama: ‘It does not make sense’ to go after states where pot is legal

by Associated Press | December 14, 2012 at 9:19 AM
WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama says he won’t go after Washington state and Colorado for legalizing marijuana.
In a Barbara Walters interview airing Friday on ABC, Obama is asked whether he supports making pot legal. He says, “I wouldn’t go that far.”
But the president won’t pursue the issue in the states where voters in November legalized the use of marijuana. Marijuana remains illegal under federal law.
Obama says, “It does not make sense from a prioritization point of view” to focus on drug use in states where it is now legal.
READ MORE: http://thegrio.com/2012/12/14/obama-will-not-go-after-states-where-pot-is-legal/

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back