Khasm13 : Federal Reserve quotes over the years....

Discussion in 'Khasm13' started by Khasm13, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    this thread is dedicated to the numerous quotes that people have had over the years detailing the evils of this privately owned institution....i'll start it off...

President Andrew Jackson said regarding bankers: "The bank, is [​IMG]trying to kill me, but I will kill it!" "You are a den of vipers and thieves. I intend to rout you out, and by the eternal God I will rout you out."

one love
    khasm

2. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    abe had to say....

Lincoln said, "The money powers prey upon the nation in times of peace and conspire against it in times of adversity. The banking powers are more despotic than a monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. They denounce as public enemies all who question their methods or throw light upon their crimes. I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear is my greatest foe.

one love
    khasm

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." -- Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws."-- Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

"Most Americans have no real understanding of the operation of the international money lenders. The accounts of the Federal Reserve System have never been audited. It operates outside the control of Congress and manipulates the credit of the United States." -- Sen. Barry Goldwater (Rep. AZ)

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce." -- James A. Garfield, President of the United States

4. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    yeah and they shot garfield's @ss after he said that ish...

one love
    khasm

5. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    April 5th 1933, President Franklin D. Roosevelt issued a treasonous [​IMG]Executive Order ordering citizens to hand their gold and gold certificates to the private Federal Reserve Bank: Executive Order 6102: "Section 2. All persons are hereby required to deliver on or before May 1, 1933, to a Federal Reserve Bank or a branch or agency thereof or to any member bank of the Federal Reserve System all gold coin, gold bullion and gold certificates now owned by them or coming into their ownership on or before April 28, 1933"
    "Section 9. Whoever willfully violates any provision of this Executive Order or of these regulations or of any rule, regulation or license issued thereunder may be fined not more than $10,000, or, if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than ten years, or both"

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    "Whether money is metal, paper or digital, is not the issue, the issue is interest. The function of currency is to provide a trading mechanism for the barter of real assets and services. There can be no interest charged for the mere provision of a mechanism to barter. A service fee, yes, but interest, absolutely not." - Clive Boustred, Founder, Chairman & CEO InfoTelesys & Chairman of Liberty For Life Association

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

"It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning." -- Henry Ford

"A great industrial nation is controlled by it's system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world-- no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of dominant men." -- President Woodrow Wilson

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    "Mr. Chairman, we have in this Country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks, hereinafter called the Fed. The Fed has cheated the Government of these United States and the people of the United States out of enough money to pay the Nation's debt. The depredations and iniquities of the Fed has cost enough money to pay the National debt several times over. .... This evil institution has impoverished and ruined the people of these United States, has bankrupted itself, and has practically bankrupted our Government. It has done this through the defects of the law under which it operates, through the maladministration of that law by the Fed and through the corrupt practices of the moneyed vultures who control it. " - Congressman McFadden

9. nixprophet

nixprophet Psalms 82:6 MEMBER

Young Black Entrepreneur
    Ratings:
    +357
    It looks like the Bankers are Banking on World Domination...

Peace.. Peace..

10. Shikamaru

Shikamaru Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,989
    The underlying issue, in my opinion, is commerce with its attendant scopes and reaches.