destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Federal judge emails racist joke about Obama

The bench of the top federal judge in Montana has turned into a hot seat after he emailed a racially charged joke implying President Obama was conceived in an act of bestiality.
U.S. District Judge Richard F. Cebull, 67, said his brother sent him the email, which Cebull then forwarded to six "old buddies" through his judicial account on Feb. 20 from his chambers in Billings.
The joke, whose subject line was "A Mom's Memory," implied Obama was conceived in an act of bestiality between a dog and Obama's mother, who was white.
The judge has since apologized, but is facing an appellate court review and calls for his resignation.

:heart:

Destee

Federal judge emails racist joke about Obama

The bench of the top federal judge in Montana has turned into a hot seat after he emailed a racially charged joke implying President Obama was conceived in an act of bestiality.
U.S. District Judge Richard F. Cebull, 67, said his brother sent him the email, which Cebull then forwarded to six "old buddies" through his judicial account on Feb. 20 from his chambers in Billings.
The joke, whose subject line was "A Mom's Memory," implied Obama was conceived in an act of bestiality between a dog and Obama's mother, who was white.
The judge has since apologized, but is facing an appellate court review and calls for his resignation.

Destee

How about reviewing his court decisions.. to see where else his Race bias may have affected his judgement.. that would be something worthwhile.. Who really cares if somebody makes a joke about the president? Why do we seek to protect the powerful? and from what?.. words?... attitudes.. ?

How about reviewing his court decisions.. to see where else his Race bias may have affected his judgement.. that would be something worthwhile.. Who really cares if somebody makes a joke about the president? Why do we seek to protect the powerful? and from what?.. words?... attitudes.. ?

My thoughts exactly ... a federal judge ... issuing out justice to all ... Black Men disproportionately filling its prisons.

I agree with you.

Destee

My thoughts exactly ... a federal judge ... issuing out justice to all ... Black Men disproportionately filling its prisons.

I agree with you.

Destee
you better stop teasing me Destee... all agreeing with me and stuff.. ;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back