Quiet Poetry Lounge : Featherweight Palms

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
soothe as minty move me slip thee slippery suds slid sounds sow suffix one push upward meets tri eye seek shapes stationary fire still against pane five flames of one complete back on guard move me mystic stick in hand fore our huddle show though now heat channels palm style plus my feet work alpha letters lap by dots coated felion meow wow mow mulch low chewing adding grind smoothly as minty move me split second left palm inner so tender blocks of force touched your stomach fed mach defense between my lips barely squeezing crowd whispering busting snaps heels clacking double ball of the feet kick drumming on the below wall vibrating hall repetition inside my home dome without my helmet fresh cut yelling silently of my wishes shadows from steps grows collapsing claps chorus smashed on wax producing funky tracks entering ah whole nu hole blackest of whoever never got told sold is the game aiming promises creating fail-safes haven made webbed ants colonized my airways slow let me say what is up to two face whoa cause they clocking wisdom in all ways late early arrival is bliss they getting swung flew flip feeling empty and obvious instinct missing the trip huddled circumference beat boxing chess grooving featherweight palms swifty lime hints.

on a whole nuther level...reads like MF Doom! nice.

I tried my best on this one. I was actually in the zone like trying to imagine myself in one of the pyramids while it's dark and get lit up right? And just all of everything lights from writing, weight, feathers, i hate colorism and racism plus no self-culture but i'm getting there and so I guess Black boxers to include myself and just express how i'm going to do oppression and all the other subtle bullcrap if I get a chance here in SC. It's hard to explain cause i was in another place just using the thought process from the Tree of Life, martial arts to include stick man fighting. Thanks bro.

soothe as minty move me slip thee slippery suds slid sounds sow suffix one push upward meets tri eye seek shapes stationary fire still against pane five flames of one complete back on guard move me mystic stick in hand fore our huddle show though now heat channels palm style plus my feet work alpha letters lap by dots coated felion meow wow mow mulch low chewing adding grind smoothly as minty move me split second left palm inner so tender blocks of force touched your stomach fed mach defense between my lips barely squeezing crowd whispering busting snaps heels clacking double ball of the feet kick drumming on the below wall vibrating hall repetition inside my home dome without my helmet fresh cut yelling silently of my wishes shadows from steps grows collapsing claps chorus smashed on wax producing funky tracks entering ah whole nu hole blackest of whoever never got told sold is the game aiming promises creating fail-safes haven made webbed ants colonized my airways slow let me say what is up to two face whoa cause they clocking wisdom in all ways late early arrival is bliss they getting swung flew flip feeling empty and obvious instinct missing the trip huddled circumference beat boxing chess grooving featherweight palms swifty lime hints.

oh yeah and then an instrumental started up in my head like claps and stuff then this Sistah was on the ground clapping it for me and chanting stuff in the background...geah i remember this moment as it is coming back now! lol I got pumped up then smooth it down from beginning to ending..i was in a whole other location bro that i was in seriously and i was echoing it and stuff...i guess that's when the Sistah came out clapping and all cause it was like pipeline or like neuron from nerve to nerve so whoever was that Sistah in time and space i pinged her and we grooved on. geah that was a tight moment not of ego but just soul spiritually. thanks again though cause it's definitely in my book.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back