Black People : FBI Saw Berg Before Beheading

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, May 12, 2004.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Hello Family,

This article says that the man who was beheaded, Nicholas Berg, would not have still been in Iraq, if the FBI had not detained him. Below is an excerpt from the article ...

:heart:

Destee

2. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    WARNING PIC's of BERG CAN BE SEEN HERE!

WARNING PIC's of BERG CAN BE SEEN HERE!

Destee there may be more to this story than meets the eye. :puke:

http://www.breakfornews.com/NickBergEnemiesList.htm

" The family firm of beheaded American Nick Berg, was named by a conservative website in a list of 'enemies' of the Iraq occupation. That could explain his arrest by Iraqi police --a detention which fatally delayed his planned return from Iraq and may have led directly to his death. "

I did see his fathers name on the hit list. If that list could end up on an Internet forum, then it could just as readily end up with the FBI, and eventually in the hands of those in Iraq who are keen to track or harass antiwar activists entering the country.

At the time the list was posted, Nick Berg had just come back from an Iraq trip lasting from late December to Feb. 1. He had reported no problems whatsoever with Iraqi police during that visit.

Yet, within two weeks of the list being posted, Nick Berg --back in Iraq on his final fatal trip-- was reportedly detained in Mosul at an Iraqi police checkpoint. The official explanation is that authorities thought his identification might have been forged and were checking his authenticity.

But a more likely reason is that by then authorities in Iraq had discovered that a 'Berg' of Prometheus Methods Tower Service was in the country, and issued a detention instruction to Iraqi police because they misidentified Nick Berg as an antiwar activist entering Iraq to work for the 'enemy'.

That could explain why he was held incommunicado for 13 days, without recourse to a lawyer; why US officialdom was singularly unheeding of his mother's pleas; why the FBI visited his family to question them; why it took a US court order secured by the family to pressure his release.

And why he was cruelly murdered soon after that release, like many others around the world who suffer such a fate at the hands of state-condoned death squads --sometimes just hours after their release from official detention.

That's the final sordid twist in this grisly story.

Berg's death gave Bush an opportunity to stop saying sorry. One talk show host, said. " When americans have no issue, war, or enemy to fight. We turn on each other."

View the still photo's or download the video, but I have heard the screams. They stay with you for a while. This isn't a movie, and the actor gets to go home.

Some have problems with the video, because of recording times, and out of sink audio. HUMmmm. " The Berg video is a montage of two separate videos taken from two cameras. This is apparent from the time in the lower right-hand corner, which changes as the angle of the shot changes. "

Additionally, the audio must have been redubbed after the film was shot; it is 7 seconds out of sync with the video.

Other pics are on this site also, the world trade center jumpers, another American that was beheaded in 2002, and the american contractors photo's that were burned and dragged in Iraq.

www.paulreveresociety.com

3. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    smh...

I can't bring myself to lQQk @ the Berg video. It hurts to know that this "WORLD" has no respect for life or mankind. We need to start loving and caring for one another. Not just in America, but everywhere. I have never understood why here, in this beautiful land, there is money for wars, yet so many people are dying, hungry, sick, homeless, abused, and so much more???
    smh...... :cry:

4. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Decapitation Video Declared A Fraud By Doctor

"The first casualty of war is the truth and this one has been no exception.

La Voz de Aztlan obtained a copy of the video showing the beheading of American Nick Berg of Philadelphia and immediately something very odd was readily apparent. Not only were the purported screams of Nick Berg not in synchrony with the decapitation but their was also a total lack of blood spurting out as his jugular and other veins and arteries were being cut."

http://www.aztlan.net/fake_video.htm

5. Kannte

Kannte Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Berg Debunked - Statement Did NOT Say 'al Qaeda'

"O'BRIEN: Interesting. All right, now one final thought here. You did a very careful translation of your own, of the statement. And in it, you see no reference to al Qaeda. And yet the official U.S. government translation does. Explain how that happened.

NASR: Oh, I find it very interesting, because out of the blue, there is a mention of al Qaeda on the U.S. government translation. It says: "Does al Qaeda need any further excuses?" Any speaker of the Arabic language is going to notice a difference between the word al Qaeda, which means "the base," and al qaed, which means "the one sitting, doing nothing."

My translation says: "Is there any excuse for the one who sits down and does nothing?" Basically they're telling people, you have no excuse for not doing anything, for not acting and defending Islam and so forth. Whereas the U.S. government translation has this factual error, I'm sure it's an honest mistake, but basically it sort of adds al Qaeda to the statement, which is not on the statement."

http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0405/12/lol.02.html

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Thank you Brother HODEE ... i wanted to see ... :eeek: ... but when i went to that site and clicked on the link they provided for the video, a page not found came up. They did have frames from the video on that site though, where they were holding up the man's head and stuff ... that was deep all by itself ... but i didn't see the video.

Brother Kannte ... wow @ the video is a fraud! Thanks for sharing that link! I would suggest that everyone go read it ... gosh ... isn't that interesting ... they're saying the man was not alive and that the hooded / robed men are not Arabs or Iraqis. Hmmmm ... this beheading certainly takes some of the focus off the admitted / proven prisoner abuse.

Sister Queenie ... more smoke and mirrors?

:heart:

Destee

7. Nita

Nita Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    youth volunteer
    Ratings:
    +17
    Hey

Brother Hodee,I couldn't see the video either.
    Kannte, I read the article and I was taken back...waaaaaaaaay back.
    Thanks for the info...it was very interesting.

8. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    "The first casualy of war is truth"

Say that again!

Yes, I too heard the claim that the al qaeda did this in retaliation against the abuse of the prisoners and also that they came out and said that more would die in this manner . But now a different story is being told. I also remember some Afgans claiming thata the Us government flew those planes into the Towers on 911! Between the emotionally charged popular speculation, official misinformation and counter propaganda it is impossible to know what really happened.