Black People : FBI orders new agents to see MLK Memorial

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KingSango, Oct 29, 2013.

1. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
  2. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    I read the article and don't see what the problem is. Could you inform me.

3. KingSango

KingSango Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +389
    The idea the article is trying to portray falsehood, Cointelpro which aimed at neutralizing a Black Messiah who could unite Black Nationalists, they used all kinds, manners and types of evils to discredit, incarcerate and assassinate those men deemed targets. This lead to the murders of Malcolm X, Dr. Martin Luther King and many others unknown men and women. Now they the F.B.I which stands for Fukking Blacks Indiscriminatingly, wants the public to believe these agents were being rogue, they were acting out of their own racial insensitivities and not apart of an authorized black ops program when its a known fact Cointelpro existed as a federally funded and authorized program approved by Senate Congressional Committee and the President of the United States. This article is trying to re-write the truth and deceive us into believing Cointelpro no longer exists and this comes on the eve of the NSA being accused of spying on everybody including their own allies and U.S citizens. That's my point.