Law Forum : FBI Identifies ‘Black Identity Extremists’ and QAnon as Growing Threats to Law Enforcement

The FBI or Feds should be more concerned with White Identity Extremists such as Dylan Roof, the Klan, the Las Vegas shooter, and all the gun nuts in Open Carry states organizing right wing militias.

There is no Black Extremist Movement. All the groups targeted with that label are divided along gender lines around LGBT issues.

BIE: Rep. Karen Bass Ate Jeff Sessions for Lunch and It Was Delicious

Monique Judge

On Monday, Rep. Karen Bass (D-Calif.) completely dismantled U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions as he testified before the House Judiciary Committee; Bass questioned why the FBI would be investigating and writing reports on “black identity extremists,” labeling them as a threat against the police, but not writing those same reports and conducting those same investigations on the Ku Klux Klan.
“Are you aware of white organizations that do this as well? Given that white supremacy is a well-documented, well-researched movement, such as the neo-Nazis, the Ku Klux Klan, etc.—are they white identity extremists?” she asked.

http://www.theroot.com/rep-karen-bass-ate-jeff-sessions-for-lunch-and-it-was-1820492488
bat34kp5mrhtqtg67k4o.png

Rep. Karen Bass (Paul Morigi/Getty Images); Attorney General Jeff Sessions (Bill O’Leary/the Washington Post via Getty Images)

Now this is interesting. I edited my original comment and hit the "save changes" icon and bang, a whole separate post. Now if I could make my money multiply like this.

View attachment 9838

:handsinair:
Sorry, but I'm at a lost, for the first time, gathering thoughts on what to say about this ... It does take time to learn the different "commands" or it may just be an operator error ... :huh2:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back