Black People : FB ON YOUR CELL YIELDS ACCESS TO ALL YOUR CALLS

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
If you have a FB app on your cell phone, they also know all your calls there after

IS THIS OK WITH YOU?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kemetstry Black Parenting : BEING CONSTANTLY ON THE CELL PHONE IMPACTS YOUR CHILD Black Parenting 1
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : SICKLE CELL CURE !!!! Black Health and Wellness 1
R Black Poetry : This is a gift an act folks sniff my facts and detect a smell at home now have to protect my cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : A product of aspirin blocks cell death associated with Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Huntington's Black Health and Wellness 10
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : STEM CELL TREATMENT CURES MS Black Health and Wellness 0
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Dying 4 Cell Phones (Coltan) Science and Technology 0
Kemetstry Black People : CELL PHONE INVENTOR Black People Open Forum 17
jamesfrmphilly Black People : castro found dead in cell... Black People Open Forum 15
RAPTOR Jails / Prisons : Obama Visits Mandela's Old Cell, But Won't Free His Own Political Prisoners Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
Kamau47 Black People : Cell Phone vs Your Life Black People Open Forum 7
Keita Kenyatta South Africa : South African farmer equips sheep with cell phones South Africa 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People Politics : Water Fuel-Cell Inventor Murdered by Government Black People Politics 13
Therious Black Money Business Jobs : Cease Your Cell Bill using WIFI Black Money Business Jobs 1
Destee Phones and Apps : What Can a Smart Phone Do - That a Cell Phone Cannot Do? Science and Technology 40
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Vigilante Jamming Cell Phone Calls On City Buses To Help Preserve Peace And Quiet Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Phones and Apps : Are Cell Phones and Plans too Expensive? Science and Technology 9
Amnat77 Health and Wellness : Pomegranate juice components block cancer cell migration Black Health and Wellness 2
abstract219 Black Poetry : Reflections from A Cell Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
Gorilla Phones and Apps : DefCon fun: Hacker Spoofs Cell Phone Tower to Intercept Calls Science and Technology 0
J Audio Video Web Conferencing : Convert online swf to 3GP for cell phone Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Phones and Apps : Send Pictures to Cell Phones Science and Technology 7
naija-man Black People : Sickle Cell Anaemia as a disability?- for/against Black People Open Forum 5
G Black People : CELL PHONE (FBI can listen even when phone is turned off) Black People Open Forum 6
G Black People : The Dangers of Cell Phones with Nick Begich Black People Open Forum 1
D Black Jokes Humor : Blonde's First Cell Phone Black Jokes Humor 1
D Phones and Apps : BOYCOTT VERIZON, AT&T- CELL PHONES ARE BEING USED TO TRACK US Science and Technology 6
D Cell phone signals excite brain: study Black Health and Wellness 0
KWABENA FREQUENT CELL PHONE USE LINKED TO BRAIN TUMORS Black Health and Wellness 5
R Minors with cell phones Black Parenting 18
PoeticManifesta Phones and Apps : LOOKING TO GET OUT OF YOUR CELL PHONE CONTRACT? LEGALLY? Science and Technology 1
C Black Poetry : THIS BROWN CELL Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
F Black Picture Image Gallery : Me takin pics wit da cell phone! Black Picture Image Gallery 3
Sekhemu Black Spirituality Religion : The symbiotic relationship of Sun and Cell Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 13
K Black People : Cell Phone Reduces Sperm Count Black People Open Forum 5
P Africa : Africa has more Cell Phones than Fixed-Line Phones All Things Africa 2
ASHANTA Black Poetry : Cell Block 10 Woman Behind Bars Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
D Black Poetry : Have a Cell Phone? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : Service is action which alone yields the fruit anywhere in world Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
L The Front Porch : Thanks for the access... The Front Porch 1
Ndugu Black People : if Dr King had access to Social Networks , he would call for this Black People Open Forum 17
HODEE Black People : Ed Department might use another source of fed money to give school staff access to guns and training Black People Open Forum 1
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Outlaw: International Passport Access Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Liberty Science and Technology : [WATCH] Akon Joins World Leaders to Talk Energy Access at Powering Africa: Summit Science and Technology 0
Liberty Nigeria : Access Nollywood, Nigeria’s Booming Film Industry Nigeria 7
jamesfrmphilly Phones and Apps : NSA developed software for backdoor access to iPhones Science and Technology 7
legit-writer Black Relationships : Giving Your Partner Access to Your Accounts Black Relationships 11
Destee Violaters / Violations : Enejoh - Study Group Access Has Been Removed for One Month Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Feather Black Spirituality Religion : How to access your Melanin through DMT: Part 1 of 4 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Destee Black People : They Control All Access to Information Black People Open Forum 29
A Access to threads Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 7