Black Sports : Favorite Sport

To be exact Bernard hasn't lost since 1993 (when he lost his first title defense against Roy Jones Jr)...since then he has been untouchable. Even his loss to Roy (a split decision) was forgiveable.

About Oscar His tune up against Felix Strumm? He lost that fight, and was lucky to get the decision. In fact that fight was the final proof that De La Toya is overmatched. In the other corner Hopkins dismantled his opponent (Robert Allen) that same night...looking as strong as ever. I won't predict the round...but Hopkins is going to turn Oscar's lights out! :fight:

1. Basketball (any level...high school and college because they have true passion for it)
2. Football (I'm a die hard Bears fan for life, but I'll watch ANY NFL game and only some college football)
3. CUBS baseball...everything else is boring.
4. I'll watch Tennis, Golf, Soccer, Gymnastics, Track&Field, Volleyball, Dodgeball, and anything else...if it's a big game or event.

I love playing basketball, I used to like playing softball, and being around football is a passion too (I won't play it though)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back