Black Sports : Favorite Sport

panafrica

REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 24, 2002
The Diaspora
To be exact Bernard hasn't lost since 1993 (when he lost his first title defense against Roy Jones Jr)...since then he has been untouchable. Even his loss to Roy (a split decision) was forgiveable.

About Oscar His tune up against Felix Strumm? He lost that fight, and was lucky to get the decision. In fact that fight was the final proof that De La Toya is overmatched. In the other corner Hopkins dismantled his opponent (Robert Allen) that same night...looking as strong as ever. I won't predict the round...but Hopkins is going to turn Oscar's lights out! :fight:

Royal_T

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 9, 2003
CHICAGO, ILL-NOIZE (EVANSTON)
Occupation
LAW ENFORCEMENT SOMETHING!?!
1. Basketball (any level...high school and college because they have true passion for it)
2. Football (I'm a die hard Bears fan for life, but I'll watch ANY NFL game and only some college football)
3. CUBS baseball...everything else is boring.
4. I'll watch Tennis, Golf, Soccer, Gymnastics, Track&Field, Volleyball, Dodgeball, and anything else...if it's a big game or event.

I love playing basketball, I used to like playing softball, and being around football is a passion too (I won't play it though)

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
still can't post polls

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table