Black Spirituality Religion : FAVORITE PARTS IN A MOVIE

1 "Cotton Comes to Harlem",

when Deke O'Malley is exposed

2 "Five on the Black hand Side"

The Afrocentric wedding scene at the church and when the father walks in, in African garb

3 "Across 110th Street", when the Vietnam vet
throws all the mafia's money to the community at the end of the movie

4 "Liberation of LB Jones"
when the brother grinds up the racist pig in a food combine

5 "Putney Swope"
when he tests the loyalty of his staff , before he retires,
in regards to maintaining a sense of integrity and commitment to what is right

6 "Watermelon Man"
the last scene

7 "JFK" When David Ferrie blows the whistle on the CIA, and when Mr X tells Jim Garrison the "facts" about how things are and who runs things

8 "X"
the end scene , when the SA school children stand up and say

"I am Malcolm X"

9 The revelations of the Oracle, matrix 1 and 2

10. The last scene in "The Usual Suspects" when it is revealed who Kaiser Solze realy was

11 The last scene of "Skool Daze"

WAKE UP!

a wake up call for "Greeks" to stop abusing Black women

I'm with Ankhur on that 'Wake Up' call, I remember replaying that scene time and time again, made me respect Morphe... I mean Fishburne even more ;)

I'm pretty sure every scene in 'Drop Squad' would have been my favorite if I had actually seen the film -_-

Also, Ó Paí, Ó, when Lazaro goes up against the white guy with his 'yes, I am black so what' speech. That scene was just all kinds of powerful. If you are interested, you can get the torrent here. (remember to get subs somewhere, and don't watch it on youtube, this must be enjoyed in its entirety).

One,

- Ikoro

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back