Black People : Favorite color and personality

KMTSista

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 3, 2009
Maryland
http://askastrologer.com/Colors.html

My favorite color is both purple and royal blue, mine says:

Purple says:

You have a peculiar interest in mysticism, spiritualism and cosmic phenomena. You feel invisible and subtle energies flowing around you. You will have an inner ambition of getting some super-human powers. Some of you may become natural healers. Your inner energy needs you to do some social and spiritual service. Sometimes you tend to be gloomy and wanted to avoid people around you. If you do not get guidance in spiritual matters, you will waste your inner potentials and lead an ordinary life.

Blue says:

You are honest and disciplined. You love to be called hardworking person. You see the dark side of the life and do not want to take any risks. You want a stable career and income. You carry any work very slowly but methodically. You would generally have a good skill at calculations. You want to keep your mind always at peace. You want to be alone and try to avoid people around you. You would be highly religious and sentimental. You should cultivate better communication with the people around you.

Purple says:

You have a peculiar interest in mysticism, spiritualism and cosmic phenomena. You feel invisible and subtle energies flowing around you. You will have an inner ambition of getting some super-human powers. Some of you may become natural healers. Your inner energy needs you to do some social and spiritual service. Sometimes you tend to be gloomy and wanted to avoid people around you. If you do not get guidance in spiritual matters, you will waste your inner potentials and lead an ordinary life.

Blue says:

You are honest and disciplined. You love to be called hardworking person. You see the dark side of the life and do not want to take any risks. You want a stable career and income. You carry any work very slowly but methodically. You would generally have a good skill at calculations. You want to keep your mind always at peace. You want to be alone and try to avoid people around you. You would be highly religious and sentimental. You should cultivate better communication with the people around you.
Blue and Gold

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Purple says:

Blue says:

KMT Sista,

Great thread, good timing:

Brown is me:

You are matured in your thoughts and very stable in your views. You are unshaken in your decisions. You will have a good amount of energy which makes you to do any work with calm and stableness. You try to give utmost quality in all of your undertakings. If someone puts fingers in your work, you will readily leave that project. You want to procure stable job and immovable assets. You have a lot of patience and understating. However you should develop relations with others and try to mix with them.

Anyone that knows me knows that my favorite color has always been BLUE......I agree with most of what was said about blue....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back