Black People : Favorite color and personality

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by KMTSista, Dec 24, 2009.

1. KMTSista

KMTSista Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +259
    http://askastrologer.com/Colors.html

My favorite color is both purple and royal blue, mine says:

Purple says:

You have a peculiar interest in mysticism, spiritualism and cosmic phenomena. You feel invisible and subtle energies flowing around you. You will have an inner ambition of getting some super-human powers. Some of you may become natural healers. Your inner energy needs you to do some social and spiritual service. Sometimes you tend to be gloomy and wanted to avoid people around you. If you do not get guidance in spiritual matters, you will waste your inner potentials and lead an ordinary life.

Blue says:

You are honest and disciplined. You love to be called hardworking person. You see the dark side of the life and do not want to take any risks. You want a stable career and income. You carry any work very slowly but methodically. You would generally have a good skill at calculations. You want to keep your mind always at peace. You want to be alone and try to avoid people around you. You would be highly religious and sentimental. You should cultivate better communication with the people around you.

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    Blue and Gold

3. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,731
    red, black and green......

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

KMT Sista,

Great thread, good timing:

Brown is me:

You are matured in your thoughts and very stable in your views. You are unshaken in your decisions. You will have a good amount of energy which makes you to do any work with calm and stableness. You try to give utmost quality in all of your undertakings. If someone puts fingers in your work, you will readily leave that project. You want to procure stable job and immovable assets. You have a lot of patience and understating. However you should develop relations with others and try to mix with them.

5. LadyLC

LadyLC Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +142
    Anyone that knows me knows that my favorite color has always been BLUE......I agree with most of what was said about blue....

You are honest and disciplined. You love to be called hardworking person. You see the dark side of the life and do not want to take any risks. You want a stable career and income. You carry any work very slowly but methodically. You would generally have a good skill at calculations. You want to keep your mind always at peace. You want to be alone and try to avoid people around you. You would be highly religious and sentimental. You should cultivate better communication with the people around you.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    wow my colors Green and Red say !!!

GREEN
    You are an excellent communicator. You can express your feelings effectively either by speech or by writing. You like to work with mind rather than with body. Short journeys will appeal to you. Sometimes you will change your decisions suddenly and hence people see two different personalities in you. Sometimes you are prone to mental illusions and susceptible for insomnia. You should take care of your digestion system and nerves. Restlessness and inner tensions should be controlled. It is better do some meditation to calm your mind.

RED
    You are highly dominating and aggressive. Your opinions will be very strong. Your likes and dislikes will affect your future because many may not agree with them. You will express in straight forward manner and sometimes not understanding others’ feelings. You have excellent recuperative powers and hence you will recover quickly from illhealth. Tensions for everything is common in your case. You should control anger and speed. You should develop peace of mind and diplomacy.

7. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Well, it's kinda hard for me to do this one.

I do like the color blue, especially Cobalt Blue. I even collect Cobalt Blue glassware.

And, I'm also drawn to purples, especially Lavender. I love the scent as well.
    But, deep royal purple does something to me too.

Then, I'm also into Red. I like Cranberry red and other rich reds, not those light reds. They look faded to me.

Also, orange is a good color on me, the brighter, the better...clothes, nail polish, shoes, etc...so orange til it's ERNGE! (lol)

So, maybe I'm just too much across the spectrum. :10500:

8. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    Sound like you fall under that multi mix color
    of orange/red/blue/purple so forth i saw

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,071
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Sup stranger:) good seeing you back. Yes, and I agree, blue fits you well, LadyLC and I think we both like Green:).

Users found this page by searching for:

1. african american favorite colors

2. african american favorite color

3. black people favorite color

4. african american top favorite colors,
  5. favorite color of black people