Black People : Favorite cartoon of all-time

kente417mojo

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 22, 2004
I'm still a big cartoon fan to this day. I have Tom and Jerry on DVD. That's my all-time favorite cartoon. I loved it because they could make you laugh and it barely had any words. The sound effects were halarious too. What is your favorite cartoon and why? Who was your favorite characters/ characters on this cartoon? What did you like about them. :lol:

Road runner was funny because of that stupid coyote. He never learned. He had all kind of gadgets and still Road Runner just ran by while he blew himself up. That cartoon was a classic. :court: Ren and Stimpy was funny too. The best part would be when they got close-ups of some of the character's faces and they showed all the hairy moles and stuff like that. I like the "Dog Show" episode too when Stimpy made the horse cry. :laugh: The showed alot of boogers too. Slimy green nasty snot and boogers. :laugh:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back