Omowale Jabali : Fatima and the Prophet in Black or White

Okay...this post has got my attention somewhat. I happen to disagree with some things laid out here. For those who believe Abraham was a real person (which I don't)...but for those who do, then all evidence from a historical and Islamic perspective says that "ABRAHAM WAS WHITE".

Q. Why do I say this?
A. Because at the time of his supposed birth, Sumer, Chaldea or whatever one chooses to call it, had already been basically destroyed by conquering aryan invaders. Integration was in full effect !

Furthermore, those who study Islamic History will discover that the geneology of Muhammad can only be traced back to Ishmael not to Abraham.

Q. Now why would that be?
A. Because Ishmael is the father of the Dark Arabs.

Q. Why is that?
A. Because he is the supposed offspring of Abraham's union with Hagar.

Q. Who is Hagar?
A. Hagar was an Egyptian...meaning she was BLACK...THEREFORE BEARING A DARK CHILD.

MUHAMMAD IS SUPPOSED TO BE LINKED TO THE ANCIENT TRIBE OF KEDAR...AGAIN, KEDAR WAS A DARK OR BLACK TRIBE.

STATEMENT: In as much as I'm saying all of this that can be reserched, I could have equally have presented enough evidence to say Abraham was not real at all.

I'll get back to this if need be.

peace

brother Keita..

For some obviuos reasons I shall not argue the point concerning "Abraham".

However, this means that one must also question the authenticity of the Holy Quran which has Suras to the effect of Abraham,

fulfilled God's commands,
religion of,
not jew or christian,
nor pagan,
rejects worship of heavenly bodies,
argues with skeptic,
et al.

The difference here is that the lineage of Ishmael is traced to Hagar in a manner similar to the geneaology of Yeshu (Jesus) being traced throu Miryai (Mary) and similar practice among African/Khemetic societies. Even the "Pharaoh" was traced through the principle daughter or sister of the Pharaoh. In essence, this is evident of matrilineal societies in which the invaders transformed systematically into patriarchies.

Oddly enough, some historians now such as Osman are claiming that Akhenaten was "Moses" and therefore "jewish" asserting a "jewish" lineage for his mother Queen Tiye.

In one instance they deny the matrilineal line of descent, in another they attempt to assert it when it deems fit for their false claims of royal lineage.

"If the People of the Book rely
Upon Abraham, let them study
His history. His posterity included
Both Israel and Isma'il. Abraham
Was a righteous man of God,
A Muslim, and so were his children.
Abraham and Isma'il built
The Ka'ba as the house of God,
And purified it, to be a centre
Of worship for all the world:
For God is the God of all People.

from C.48 Intro to Section 15.
S.II. 122-129.

Keita

Abrahams actual name as Ibrum before it was changed to Ibruheem.

He and his family were mentioned in an ancient Sumerian text known as the Lost book of Enki.

Him and his father lived in Sumeria during the time of Nimrud's rule, well BEFORE any Aryan (Chaldean) invasion.

Those Jewish priests in Babylon who wrote Genesis were going by the most popular information they had at the time and around that time the city of Ur was controld by the Chaldeans (Chaldees).

But before the Chaldean invasion, the Accadians, Hebrews, and other Sumerian tribes occupied that area.

Okay, I have purposely chosen not to address this thread as I would like to. To do so would actually classify this thread as belonging in the Religious/Spirituality forum. This thread would incorporate the fact of linguistics, history, falsified history and religious documents to prove my point. Being that the Hyksos...aka "Hebrews/Haribu were the first to invade Kemet in 1670 b.c. and are described and can be found in "Original Paintings" on the walls of our ancestors, I have ample enough proof to state that they WERE NOT BLACK.

Mind you, Abraham, for those who belive in him, entered Kemet 15 to 35 years after it was invaded. The entire scenario of pharoah lusting after Abraham's wife in unique. You see, if the pharoah on the throne at the time of Abraham's arrival was black, then bearing in mind that they came into Kemet poor and hungry in search of food, there would have been NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM AND HIS WIFE TO MAKE THEM STAND OUT IN A SEA OF THOUSANDS OR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF OTHER BLACK PEOPLE ALREADY IN KEMET.

However, if pharoah had been black, then the only way they could have stood out would have to be the same way you and I would stand out in Bensonhurst, NY...we are of another persuasion racially speaking....which would mean "they were not black".

On the other hand, since our ancestors were not on the throne at the time of Abraham's supposed arrival, then the story of pharoah lusting after his wife still becomes significant. Why? Because our people were not on the throne and pharoah's attraction to Sarah happened because "they were of the same persuasion or racial make up".

More on this later and that so called "book that supposedly reveals Abraham's so called history.

peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back