Nation of Gods and Earths : Father Said...

Latik Allah ... all of your posts / threads are being moderated.

This thread and this one ... contain 40+ individual threads which i combined into 2.
Peace Sis. Destee, I jus received your posting, and I apologize for the misunderstanding and overwhelming. I honestly didn't know til brought to my attention by Precise and Bootzey, and now your posting. I apologize. I know and understand, and will amend my posting. Look forward to building with you personally, for I like your energy. Peace!!!
They were all posted within minutes of each other, overwhelming our discussions (home page).

I cautioned you about this, but the same continued even after, which is why you're being moderated now.

If you let me know you see this, and are willing to abide by this rule, i'll take the moderation off.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Latik Allah ... Peace and Blessings,

I see you quoted my post above, but no text from you was included.

I'm not sure if you meant to leave some, couldn't get it to work right or what, but i appreciate the effort.

You might need to come down below all the text you quote, and type there ... so it shows up.

Though i'm not sure what exactly is going wrong for you, or even if something is.

No matter ... it's nice to hear from you ... and i look forward to reading your response to my concerns.

You may even have questions ... whatever it is ... feel welcome to present them to me.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Peace Sis. Destee, I jus received your posting, and I apologize for the misunderstanding and overwhelming. I honestly didn't know til brought to my attention by Precise and Bootzey, and now your posting. I apologize. I know and understand, and will amend my posting. Look forward to building with you personally, for I like your energy. Peace!!!
They were all posted within minutes of each other, overwhelming our discussions (home page).

Latik Allah, Today at 8:14 AM

Latik Allah ... Peace and Blessings,

I see you quoted my post above, but no text from you was included.

I'm not sure if you meant to leave some, couldn't get it to work right or what, but i appreciate the effort.

You might need to come down below all the text you quote, and type there ... so it shows up.

Though i'm not sure what exactly is going wrong for you, or even if something is.

No matter ... it's nice to hear from you ... and i look forward to reading your response to my concerns.

You may even have questions ... whatever it is ... feel welcome to present them to me.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Brother Latik Allah ... i see your post now ... Thanks Brother Clyde Coger ... whew ... i almost missed it!

Well ... i did miss it ... but i'm so glad to have it brought to my attention!

Brother Precise Allah stood up in your defense, but there's nothing like hearing from you personally!

Thank you so much for responding and being willing to oblige! It goes a long way!

We probably have rules here not found on most discussion forums, but if you take your time, move around slow and stuff ... i'm sure you'll figure them all out. They're basically rooted in respect ... so i'm sure it will be easy for you to adhere.

Thanks again for responding, and please take your time sharing with us, as we're not going anywhere ... :wink:

It'll be good too ... if you can actually take part in the discussions ... and not just "dump" stuff on us.

It seems your plan anyway ... taking part in the discussions ... since we may get to build together ... :love:

Here's a link to our rules ... we call then Our Higher Standards ... you can browse as time allows.

Thanks so much for understanding and agreeing. If you have any questions let me know.

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back