Nation of Gods and Earths : Father Said...

Discussion in 'Nation of Gods and Earths Study Group' started by Latik Allah, May 27, 2013.

1. Latik Allah

Latik Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8
    In The Name Of Allah,​
    Lord Of All Thee Worlds…​

“The Father Said…”
    *Note: In no way is this lesson it to discredit, dismiss or disrespect those who reveal truth of the Father Allah, or in regards to Father Allah, rather it is here to encourage, suggest and lead those who have the honors and privilege to knowledge such revealing to don’t just take it on face-value regardless to whom he or she may be. Instead, knowledge such, and in doing so appraise it, evaluate it, and investigate it, in doing so consider not only what may have been said but even more so why such may have been said. For I personally want to hear what you have to say, for it’s your understanding, which is not only the next persons knowledge, but as well your best part.​
    First and foremost, allow me to give much respect, love, appreciation and honors to the man commonly known as Father Allah/ Allah the Father( A.K.A. Almighty God Allah… ). For had it not been for him, so many of us would not have what we have today, or be who we are and becoming. I manifest this degree not to take away from what the Father may have said or said, rather to add validity to such. So many have said, and attributed so much to the wisdom of Father Allah. Considering, I have obtained the knowledge of self in 15,064(1978), you probably couldn’t imagine the things I have heard, claiming the Father said this, or the Father Allah said that… I’m sure there is truth is some of the things I have heard, but there are some things I second guess, and doubt the Father said. Personally, be he said that, or be he said this, it’s really not as important as how I Cee, that which he said. For in the final analysis, what is the best part is what and how I Cee, the knowledge or information extended to me.
    Something to think about: 1. Those Brothers and Sisters who say the Father said this… or the father said that, yet their physical birth date is 1964, and afterwards, how could they possibly know if the Father said such? Or not?​
    2. Those Brothers and Sisters who actually was there, and of a comprehensive state, who say the Father said this, or the Father said that, who are they? What are they? Understand the time and the context of such. *Note: There is nothing wrong with doing the knowledge to the things those Brothers and Sisters share about what the Father Allah may have said or done, hence take nothing on face-value, and before you accept such, understand such.​
    3. There are things the Father Allah said as well done which was done and said for a certain purpose as well that time.​
    There are things the Father Allah has been said to have said, that I personally accept as truth( i.e. The babies are the greatest!!!, The Babies will come with a greater understanding!!!, Allah is God!!!, etc… ), though my birth year proceeds 1964. That’s because after such was revealed to me, I not only did the knowledge but I also did the wisdom and the understanding. Which enabled me to clearly picture ( C-E-E ) the truth and application of such today as well back then. So, be he said such or not, I could Cee, as well see, the possibility of such. One MUST always BEWARE of those who will say the Father said this… and the Father said that.. and may possibility be lying.( Think about it, for how do you know if the Father Allah said, or did such or not? ) Yes, the Father Allah is not dead mentally, for he lives on through those of us who are true and living to that which he was true and living to. Though, the Father Allahs’ physical being is and has return to the essence. Now it is our turn to teach and live out this way of life, he gave his physical existences for. In my conclusion allow me to add this, and hopefully you understand (?), however you refer to him( i.e, Father Allah, Allah the Father, Almighty God Allah, etc… ) he is Great! And Father by definition( attribute ) and living, for no one can dispute that he has fatten he as well as her. And those of us who carry on such a legacy, do such because of those tools he has bestowed unto us( i.e. knowledge, wisdom, understanding, etc… ) Yes, the Father Allah said many a thing, as well did many a thing, your duty is to not only know such but as well understand what he said as well why, for it’s been shown and proven he taught according to who he was teaching. So what he taught to one he may not teach to the next, but rest assure what he taught or how he taught, he taught the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Which is why after several attempts to cease such teachings, the final decision was death to Allah the Father. Not knowing that over 4 decades later such teaching will not only live on, but would live on greater in quantity as well quality. Hence, the Father Allah is my Brother, a Great brother, just like you. Not my Daddy!!!, Nor my Leader!!!--- My Great Big Brother, just like you who be alike to me as well as him. Be you agree or disagree, I am GREATER!!!, constantly getting GREATER!!! As, those who are to come after us, are even Greater, and so on and so on… I am not here to argue, debate or deny, if the Father Allah said that? Did that? Or didn’t, but another revealing that was shared with me that the Father Allah said was, ”Don’t say I said it, say you said it…” Because the Father taught us leadership over leader, I can see as well Cee the truth and applicability of such back 4 or 5 decades, as well today. ​
    *Note: We, the successors of the Father Allah as well as the all the others( Male & Females…), are not here to adore or worship them, rather to keep alive and maintain their Word and life… For through the knowledge they have given us our understanding is born. Now it’s our turn to do the same, for it’s our understanding that will give birth to our successors knowledge, and so on and so on… That’s what we do!!! Or at least, what we suppose to do.​
    Made Manifest By: Application Latik Seymou Allah(15,099)​
    Proper Education Always Corrects Errors!!!(Peace!!!)​
    Peace, anyone with any add on, build or criticism or whatever, DO NOT FB me, rather here is my math(4042715011) feel free to build with me, that’s what I do!!! Peace!!!​

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680
    Latik Allah ... all of your posts / threads are being moderated.

This thread and this one ... contain 40+ individual threads which i combined into 2.

They were all posted within minutes of each other, overwhelming our discussions (home page).

I cautioned you about this, but the same continued even after, which is why you're being moderated now.

If you let me know you see this, and are willing to abide by this rule, i'll take the moderation off.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Precise Allah

Precise Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Peacemaker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Peace

I am partly responsible for this because I invited Latik to add on here with his plus lessons even though I know he's not really computer savvy. He doesn't sit in front of a computer all day however for his lack of computer skill he disseminates information at an incredible rate. I have alerted him to your new rule and if he decides to continue adding on here, he will do so being informed.

Peace

4. Bootzey

Bootzey Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Don't Ask
    Ratings:
    +862
    A new rule for/to a new member who didn't know...... Really? Not everyone knows the rules and regulations here.

I will be careful about telling folks how wonderful this site is.

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

It's a new rule ... but overwhelming the discussions ... dumping on us ... has always been moderated.

This rude behavior has grown from one or two (a few) ... to a number necessitating a new rule.

No one knows the rules before they know them, which is why i informed him, and he took no heed.

We should be careful in all things Sister ... i have no problem with that.

Brother Precise Allah ... i rarely mitigate the consequences of one, for another, but will this time for you.

I'll take him off moderation, and we'll see how it goes.

Love Yall!

Destee

6. Latik Allah

Latik Allah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +8

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Latik Allah ... Peace and Blessings,

I see you quoted my post above, but no text from you was included.

I'm not sure if you meant to leave some, couldn't get it to work right or what, but i appreciate the effort.

You might need to come down below all the text you quote, and type there ... so it shows up.

Though i'm not sure what exactly is going wrong for you, or even if something is.

No matter ... it's nice to hear from you ... and i look forward to reading your response to my concerns.

You may even have questions ... whatever it is ... feel welcome to present them to me.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

8. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,074
    Peace Sis. Destee, I jus received your posting, and I apologize for the misunderstanding and overwhelming. I honestly didn't know til brought to my attention by Precise and Bootzey, and now your posting. I apologize. I know and understand, and will amend my posting. Look forward to building with you personally, for I like your energy. Peace!!!
    They were all posted within minutes of each other, overwhelming our discussions (home page).

Latik Allah, Today at 8:14 AM

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Brother Latik Allah ... i see your post now ... Thanks Brother Clyde Coger ... whew ... i almost missed it!

Well ... i did miss it ... but i'm so glad to have it brought to my attention!

Brother Precise Allah stood up in your defense, but there's nothing like hearing from you personally!

Thank you so much for responding and being willing to oblige! It goes a long way!

We probably have rules here not found on most discussion forums, but if you take your time, move around slow and stuff ... i'm sure you'll figure them all out. They're basically rooted in respect ... so i'm sure it will be easy for you to adhere.

Thanks again for responding, and please take your time sharing with us, as we're not going anywhere ... :wink:

It'll be good too ... if you can actually take part in the discussions ... and not just "dump" stuff on us.

It seems your plan anyway ... taking part in the discussions ... since we may get to build together ... :love:

Here's a link to our rules ... we call then Our Higher Standards ... you can browse as time allows.

Thanks so much for understanding and agreeing. If you have any questions let me know.

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee