Black Short Stories : Fatal Surprises (Pt. 4)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by me4themind, May 6, 2004.

1. me4themind

me4themind Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    PART IV
    As Chantal inverted through the five phases of sleep, she found herself stuck in stage one. She was trapped in transition amid slumber and wakefulness. A stimulating sensation coursed through her body causing an orgasmic sigh to leave her parceled lips. The muscles of her thighs began to go into a highly enchanting spasm and her gem grew moist with each supple kiss. On impulse, she stroked her already firm nipples. Oh, how she adored the way Deon caressed her body. Suddenly, a wet exotic entity invaded her, by now, throbbing womanly cavity. She arched her back to allow deeper entry of this pleasing invasion. Swiveling her hips, she thought how Deon’s tongue could always speak to her lips in a dialect her body surely appreciated. “Mmmm” she thought…Why did I come back? I should have… Wait! She jolted out of her semi conscious state. Where the hell…Who?

“Oh ****!! What…” Chantal scrambled across the bed; her eyes rapidly scanning over the unfamiliar room in search for the closest exit route. Think…think…how did you end up here. She frantically gathered up the sheet to cover her bareness. She searched for the voice that normally belonged to her but nothing was escaping her lips. Instead she heard Deon’s voice saying, “…Next thing I know, I wake up in a strange bed…a strange room…a strange house!” Could this really be happening? Was this how he felt all but two days ago? She grabbed at her chest; gasping for air…she couldn’t breathe. ​

“Chantal…baby…Are you okay?” She searched her mind for this person’s name. She knew this person but how? Where? I know the name…It’s…It’s…It’s… “Kyla!”​

“Yes...Tell me what you need. Do you want me to bring you some water?”​

Chantal shook her head, no. “Kyla, what the hell is going on?”​

The edge of Kyla’s lips curved up and a seductive glaze took over her eyes. “I just thought I would start up part two.”​

“Part two?” Chantal was puzzled. “Wait...let me think!” As she concentrated on remembering, flashes of the yesterdays escapade came rushing through her mind. She recalled meeting Kyla at Backstreet Bar & Grill and them exchanging numbers in the parking lot. She flashbacked to sitting in her driveway watching Deon peer out the window…​

Chantal, not knowing who she could call at 4:30 in the morning spotted Kyla’s number lying on the passenger seat. She hesitated at first but recalled that Kyla had offered her the guestroom if she needed it. She took one last look at the living room window and dialed her cell. Kyla was still awake; she was having trouble sleeping and didn’t mind the company. Chantal rolled up in front of her Buckhead Townhome around five in the morning. They sat in front of the marble fireplace sipping on Alize and comparing male drama stories. The glow from the fireplace reflected off of Kyla’s face setting off her eye-catching skin tone. With her hair put up in a ponytail, Chantal noticed how slim and tantalizing her neckline appeared. Chantal became the moth to Kyla’s fire. Chantal couldn’t help but notice the sensual way her full glossed lips formed each word. She couldn’t understand where this sensation was coming from but she craved this stunning spirit sitting across from her. With impaired judgment, Chantal delicately outlined Kyla’s lips with her index finger bringing her to a halt in mid sentence. Touching her lips wasn’t enough though, she wanted to experience them and that she did. Placing her moistened lips where her finger once explored, she began to kiss Kyla with a desire she never felt before. Not even with Deon. What really surprised her was that Kyla was matching the passion. Her hands ran over Chantal’s body like newly pressed silk, stopping to fondle regions most men overlook. She knew all the tantalizing spots to stroke because she knew her own body. Her tongue then imitated her hands and caressed Chantal’s body. She began taking the southern route, moving slowly down from neck to breast to the navel to the inner thighs…

Imagining the peak Kyla had brought her body to earlier made Chantal’s coochie pulsate and her breathing escalate. Chantal released her grip on the sheet, revealing her aroused nipples. With a devilish smile she said, “Part two.”​

TBC...

2. me4themind

me4themind Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Comments

Hey guys,

Being that this is my first attempt at writing a short story, I would much appreciate any advice or criticism you might have.

Thanx

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    me4themind...............
    this was very well pose'd
    and u say the first then u
    have a hidden talent u need
    to flow more and craft this art
    ya gift coz this story was awesome
    keep doing it like u do ....great story.

4. me4themind

me4themind Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thank you

I really do appreciate the encouragement. :roll:

5. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    :jawdrop: this story was off the hook..i can't beleive she slept with Kyla though, Deon loves her, but this here provides an nice twist forreal, please go on i enjoyed the read (i wanna know what happened to Deon :grin: )

:heart:
    -story

6. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    Like a soap opera:lol:
    Feelin' this drop:wink:

7. DayDream

DayDream Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    YIKES

YYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THIS STORY RIGHT HERE IS CRAZY!!! NEVER SAW THAT COMING. :driveby: YOU GO!!! YOU ARE OFF THE HOOK!!!!! KEEP IT UP AND DON'T MAKE US WAIT FOREVER EITHER!!!!! :bowdown:

8. me4themind

me4themind Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks again

Thank you Daydream. I'm working on the next part and will have it posted by early next week. Stay tuned, more to come.