Black Short Stories : Fatal Surprise (pt.2)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by me4themind, Apr 28, 2004.

1. me4themind

me4themind Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    “Better yet…I’ll leave.” Chantal grabbed her purse and headed for the door. She needed time; better yet she needed a drink. “Baby…wait…don’t leave like this! Let’s talk. I’m…” Deon was cut off by the slamming of the front door. The next thing he heard was the sound of Chantal’s Mercedes Benz flying out of the driveway, he just fell back into the couch and wished he could go back to last week.
    Chantal reached Backstreet Bar & Grill, a quaint little bar located on the backstreets of downtown Atlanta. She headed straight to the bar and ordered a Purple Passion. Before the bartender could hand it to her; Chantal gulped it down and ordered another. “Whoa…baby…you should slow down there. I would hate to have to take your keys away.” The bartender threw her a smile and she notices how much he resembled Morris Chestnut. As she sat there drowning her pain and sorrows, she sat there wondering what her next move should be. Deon was her husband and she never suspected him of cheating on her before in all seven years they were together. There three year wedding anniversary was in two days. What a present, she thought to herself. In the background, she could here Eamon’s song, F*** It and began to sing along…
    See I don’t, know why, I liked you so much
    I gave you all, of my trust
    I told you, I loved you, now that’s all down the drain
    Ya put me through pain, I wanna let u know that I feel

**** what I said it don’t mean **** now
    **** the presents might as well throw em out
    **** all those kisses, it didn’t mean jack
    **** you, you ho, I don’t want you…
    Chantal broke down and started to cry. Suddenly she felt a hand rub her back and heard a voice ask, “Are you okay?” When she looked up she was greeted by a beautiful mocha colored sistah with Asian features. Even with her tear distorted vision, the woman standing before her was absolutely gorgeous. She was smiling the brightest and most inviting smile. Her lustrous jet black hair flowed down her back while a few strands escaped and rested along side her full-figured breast. Her legs seemed never ending only accentuated by the red silk mini dress and the matching red pumps. She looked like she just stepped off the cover of either Essence or Jet magazine. Any other time Chantal would have tried to find something wrong with such a woman, to make herself feel better, but tonight she was fighting other insecurities. Again the lady repeated, “Are you okay?” “Oh…umm…I’m fine.” Chantal wiped her eyes and blew her nose.
    “You don’t look fine. How about I buy you a drink and you tell me all about it. I’m a great listener.”
    “No, really I’m…I’m…fine.” Chantal couldn’t keep up the façade and broke out in tears again.
    “Hey Roland, can you get us each an Orgasm, please. This lady here looks like she needs a good one.” The bartender winked and said, "Always eager to please!”
    Chantal was shocked by the lady’s statement and fell out laughing. “Ha…I knew that would help. Hi…my name is Kyla…looks like you need a friend.” Kyla sat down and within minutes the bartender came back with their drinks. “Now tell me what the dog did!”
    “Huh?”
    “Girl, I know how it is. You are sitting here in a bar all by yourself, drinking, and crying…has to be a man. And any man that would make a woman cry…has to be a dog.”
    Chantal just smiled and took a sip of her Orgasm. Finally she replied, “The dog is my husband.”
    “Hmmm…let me guess. You found out he’s been cheating on you.”
    “Something like that. He confessed to me today that he had a one night stand with some woman he met. He said it happened this past weekend. I thought he was out with his boyz.”
    “What? Oh man, that’s crazy. I’m sorry girl.”
    “You’re not sorry…my husband is!”
    “So what are you going to do?”
    “I don’t know he seemed genuinely sorry and he’s never given me a reason not to trust him before. But how could I trust that this won’t happen again. I’ve never had a feeling he was cheating on me before. He said he was drunk and lost his senses.”
    “That’s no excuse. I believe the things you do when you drink are the same things you would do if you were sober…the liquor just takes away the fear of acting it out.”
    “****, our anniversary is in two days and I had a big surprise for him but I guess he surprised me first.”
    Chantal and Kyla continued talking till closing time.

TBC...

2. the_story

the_story Well-Known Member MEMBER

n/a
    Ratings:
    +1
    dang...this is tyte, can't wait for more...
    :heart:
    -story

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    the release of a sweet vibing story i wan't mo !

4. Dior Robynsonne

Dior Robynsonne Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm feeling this ma. Very very good.

5. me4themind

me4themind Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanx

Thank you guys. Your comments mean alot. I've started writting stories numerous times before but always stopped. Posting it and people actually enjoying reading it is giving me motivation to keep going. Please feel free to offer advice. Thanx

I hope I don't let you guys down... :spinn:

6. SensualReality

SensualReality Well-Known Member MEMBER

high school student
    Ratings:
    +2
    When can I cop the DVD?:wink: