Black Short Stories : Fatal Attraction (Part 4)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by krazelyricks, Jan 6, 2006.

1. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Termaine:

I can't believe this ***** stooped so low. Here I was waiting for my baby to come bring me something to eat and she comes back with a [email protected] earring that I don't even know about. I'm telling you Neicey is a smart girl but after I do what I got to do tomorrow she won't be if she's lying to me. There is something that I know about her that she thinks I don't.

"Who is she Termaine?" Felicia yelled at me as she threw the earring at me full force.

"What? What are you talking about baby?" I asked her.

"Don't play me Termaine? I'm not stupid. There's the edvidence right there. I found it downstairs. I sure don't have any earrings like that." She said almost in tears.

"Baby, I don't know where that came from. I don't know who put it there. Honestly, I don't." I told her.

Felicia came and set on the bed with me. She was crying very hard around this time and she threw her head on my shoulder. I held her and rubbed her back.

"Baby, you said that you would never cheat on me. You said that you loved me. I believed you." She whined. "I believed you!!!" She said a lot louder as she hit me on my chest with her fist.

"Baby, you should still believe me. There is no reason to doubt. I haven't donw anything wrong. I love you. If you love me you would believe me." I told her sincerely.

"My heart wants to believe you but my eyes are telling me something else." She said.

"Well baby listen to your heart. Listen to your heart because your heart is right. I would never cheat on you." I said.

"Get out." She said low. "Get out!!!!! Get out!!!!! Get out!!!!!!!!" She yelled higher and higher as she beat me out the room with her fist.

I went downstairs and I laid on the couch hoping to give her some time to cool off but when Felicia came down the stairs she went heywire on me. She threw stuff from tables and the sofa telling me that she wanted me out her house and out her life. I was so hurt but I respected her wishs and I left......that [email protected] Neicey!!!!!!!!!!!

Felicia:

"No, this can't be right. I can't be pregnant Neicey. We're not together anymore. I haven't even spoken to Termaine in two days. I haven't answered a single call. How would it look if I just answered and said, 'I hate you, and oh yeah, I'm pregnant." I said almost in tears.

"Girl forget about that. Just DON'T tell him. Just get rid of it." Neicey said as she held me.

"I can't do that. He would want to at least know I was having his child." I said as I pushed myself away from her.

"I know. That's why you should tell him after you do it. You don't want to take the chance of him talking you back into having it. You can't get back with a man who decided to cheat on you. Telling him before the procedure will definitely change your mind."

"Are you calling me weak?" I said with a bit of an attitude.

"No, of course not. But we have to look at the reality of things. We all know that Termaine is a lawyer. Lawyers have the gift of pursuading other people to see their way. Don't give him a chance to do you the same way." Neicey said.

"Yea, you're right. I'm going to the doctor to see if this is for real and I'll set it up for next week."

Neicey:

Hahahahaha, this ***** is so stupid!!!! She's going to actually kill the baby because I told her to. I tell you this girl amazes me everyday how blind she is of stuff that is right in front of her. Dang, just what does Termaine see in her?! I thought to myself as I waited for the doctor to come back with my pregnancy test. Why was I getting one? Well, because I wanted the paper so I could revise it to say positive. Devious, right? Well I would do anything to have him and that is just what I going to do.....ANYTHING!!!!!!

"Yes, your results are back. Sorry to inform you but you aren't pregnant m'am." The doctor said when he walked back into the room.

I put my head in my hands like I was disappointed. "Oh, I'm so disappointed. Me and my husband have been going at this for a few years. And everytime we think we are we never are." I said with a fake sad look on my face.

"Yes, I understand. Have you tried fertility drugs m'am?" He asked me.

"Almost every kind. They don't work." I said.

"Well, there are other options. There's surgery and of course adoption." He said.

"Yes I do realize that. I may look into some other options after this. Now, I'm so tired that I'm about to go home. May I please have a piece of paper with the results on it so that I may show it to my husband?" I asked him.

"Yes, of course m'am. Wait just one moment while I tell my assistant to make a cope for you. And again, I am so sorry ma'am." He said as he walked out.

Perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Termaine:

"Yes, Dr. Hamilton this is Termaine Patton over at Therbird and Associates. Remember we met last year at a conference for stim cells." I told him.

"Yes, I remember you. How are you doing young man? You're still climbing that ladder to success, aren't you?" He said.

"Yes, sir. I'm Junior partner now sir. Anyway, the reason I called you was because you have patient named Neicey Flangan. She showed me papers her saying that she is pregnant with my child and I just want to see if you could confirm or disconfirm her results for me." I said.

"I don't know Termaine. I could lose my job for that. We have a patient doctor confidentiality here. I can't do that." he told me.

"But Dr. Hamilton, I need to know. If I don't know then I could possibly be paying for a child that is not mine. You know how many black brothers fall stray to that. I don't want to be like that. Please Dr, if you can find it in your heart can you please, please, help me." I said in a sad and sincere tone.

He paused and for a moment I thought he had hung up.

"Hello?" I said.

"I'll think about." He said and then I heard a dail tone.

Yessssssss!!!!!!!!!

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    hey hey sis ......lovin pt 4 to this tale ......wow !

3. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    im loving how this plot goes you go gurllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!:hi: :wave: :wave: :climb: :climb:

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    hey Lyrickz where is pt 5
    now u know i want more of this hot joint com'mo now don't leave us hanging!