Black Short Stories : Fatal Attraction (Part 3)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by krazelyricks, Dec 23, 2005.

1. krazelyricks

krazelyricks Well-Known Member MEMBER

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Termaine:

Being around Neicey everyday is like being in hell. She's str8 stalking me. Can you believe that she has the nerve to try to befriend Felicia? Not only that, she knows I get off of work at six o'clock most nights. She makes it her business to be outside at that time by walking the dog, taking out the trash, washing the apartment windows (outside), or by doing anything else she can to see me. Seeing her around Felicia going shopping, doing nails, and talking on the phone together is getting to me and she knows it. She knows the more she does it the more it's going to cause me to get mad and eventually argue with her over it. Since she knows this though, I'm not going to do it. Nope, I'm not going to stoop to this stupid broad's level. If she can't have me, why can't she just deal with it? I'm in love with Felicia. If she can't deal with it though I'll just deal with her in my way........the nasty way.

Neicey:

Hahahahahahaaaaaa........

It's getting to him. I know it is because it's getting to ME. Everytime I talk to the broad I start to feel guilty because believe it or not I do have feelings. It's just she has something that should be mine. I do believe if she didn't have Termaine though we would be soul sistahs for real.

"So tell me girl, how did you and Termaine meet? And better yet, when?" I asked trying to get the 411 from her.

She giggled as she blushed. (EW!) "Girl, we met while I was here on a business trip a year ago. Believe it or not, I'm not even from Atlanta. I'm from Montgomery. Anyway, it was love at first sight and this is our first time moving in together. I decided to move in with him after he asked me to marry him. That just sealed it. I was tired of the long distant thing."

Um, this is their first time moving in together. Which means a lot of stuff can go wrong. (*thinking*) I got another plan......

"Girl you're so lucky. A lot of girls would die to have the relationship you do. So what would you do if he ever cheated on you?" I asked almost bluntly.

Felicia lost her smile almost immediately like she was intimidated.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. I just asked because a lot of girls don't think about things like that." I said innocently.

She smiled again. "Well, I never thought about it either because I know he's my soulmate but if he ever cheats on me then we would probably be soulmates dissipated. You feel me?" She said seriously.

That's exactly what I was expecting to hear *****!!!!!!!!

Felicia:

That Neicey girl is so sweet. She's like the sister that I never had. It's something about her that connects her to me soul deep. I've never met anyone like her before. Termine clinches everytime he even sees her near though. He tries to do it on the low but I can see it. I'm not def and I'm definitely not dumb either.

"So Termaine, how was work?" I asked my baby as he walked in.

I had just let Neicey out. She always wanted to leave around five thirty to do some work around the house like clock work. It was almost on point but today she was a little late because we came back from eating out late.

"I don't want to talk about it." Termaine said as he sat his briefcase by the door and sat down at the foot of the bed to began to undress.

"It was that terrible?" I asked worried.

"More than you know. More than you know." He said under his breath.

"Aw, poor baby." I said as I threw my book down and crawled to the bottom of the bed to massage his back.

"Thank you baby. You're the only sunshine to my life when I come home." He said as he kissed me gently.

"Aw, you're so sweet honey. Are you hungry?"

"Starving." He replied.

"Okay, I'll fix you something."

I left him upstairs in the bedroom and went downstairs to the kitchen. As I was walking down the stairs I saw something shimering by the sofa. I walked over to see what it was. To my amazement it was an earring. I was sure that it was not mine either. My blood began to boil as I thought about all the possiblities about where this earring could have come from. I was mad as hell. I crushed the earring in my hand and I ran back upstairs like a mad woman.

Neicey:

Hahahahahahahaha, she saw it. I knew she would fall for it. She's so naive. I just had on those same earrings yesterday. Stupid *****. But she won't ever know it. And poor Termaine, what will he ever do about baby inside me? Today I sent a letter to his job explaining to him about the baby inside me. I'm sure he read it because my homegirl Monica, his personal assistant, said he was stressed the fukk out the whole day at work which is exactly what I wanted to happen. Yes, my plan is working out just fine. Just fine. Soon, I'll have him right where I want him......with me. He's a do good man and I deserve to be with him.

2. Love Child

Love Child Well-Known Member MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +0
    Wow it's scary that some chicks-wait I mean some chicks and some men can be so deceiving, please continue with the next part these characters are real and interesting.

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    whewwwwwww !! pt.3 blew me deep lovin da flava here pt.4 please

4. krazelyricks

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Thank ya'll, I really appreciate it. Part 4 will be coming soon. It's five parts to this. Drama WILL make it's climax in the next chapter. And part five will leave ya'll mouths open cuz it left mine open too as I thought about it. LOL.

5. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    im loving this fatal attraction you got me on this one. cant wait for more of this. flow on!!!!!!!!!:star:

6. Negro Harmony

Negro Harmony Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    read my story

Krazylyriks can you read my story G Infamous but Unlike the rest please and tell me what you think. Your opinion would really mean a lot to me.

7. krazelyricks

student
    Ratings:
    +12
    Oh yeah, I read it. I really enjoyed it too. Now I'm just waiting for more.

8. Negro Harmony

Negro Harmony Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I enjoyed this part i like how you make the words flow