Fasting?

i don't know a whole lot, but i do know that fasting acts as a physical and spiritual cleanser... could be from a 24hr period to 3 days or maybe even 40 days & 40 nights like Jesus (PBUH)... if you have that kind of staying power :)... i've fasted for 24 hr periods w/no food or water and during the holy month of Ramadan w/ no food or water from dawn to dusk... and i've heard of those who fast up to 3 days w/water, juice or coffee...

i don't know if there is any set procedure of how you fast... because any period w/o food, especially, and water is serving as a type of detox for your body... i'd just advice you listen to your own body and see how to personalize fasting for yourself...

don't know if that helped any... just thought i'd share :)...

peace

Thanks alot NADIA*BINTA,

Yes that did help, I wasn't sure how long one could fast or what type of substance u could take..But now that u explained some things to me I think I might try the 3 day fast on mainly juices. I'm not too sure if I'll be able to make it though, because I heard also that it can be a painful process. I appreciate your suggestion.
Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back