Chief Elder Osiris : Farrakhan to expand Nation of Islam Membership

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

What I Am About To Share With You will Amaze some of you And Will Anger The Rest of you, Yet The Divine Truth Must Be Told And May Our Divine Ancient Cosmic First Way Ancestors remain To Be The Guardians Of The Divine Truth And The Verifier Of All That Is Divinely Real.

I Mean Disrespect To Only The Enemy Of The Divine Black Being And You May Take This As You Will.

As I read about the transformation of Minister Farrakhan in term of him about to officially turn over the Nation of Islam to become no longer a symbol of rejection of European Racism and racist Tactics, it only confirm to me what our Ancient First way Divine Ancestors have and is revealing to me concerning what the world will try and do in order to prevent the return of the Time of the Divine Beings to rise and to come the front of the coming of yestertime as it relate to Divine universal Harmony to come to be at this Time, a Time that is to verify the last Time Divine Black Beings stood Divinely upon this Planet, declaring its sacredness and purified awakening by being qualified to sustain the Life of Divine Beings that came to bare witness to this planet transformation, from its birth to its maturity and to welcome and sustain Life in its natural and Divine state, and now those earthly Times have come to be this Time again and such a Time represent the rise of the Black World and the coming of the very Ancient of Divine Beings to verify the Black Renaissances that is to take place on this planet again at this appointed Time.

I had to lay that foundation in order to be able to share with you what I am about to share concerning the projected action of Minister Farrakhan and his anticipated action to Racially Integrate and assimilate the Nation of Islam, which only verify that when it come to religion, it is not a constant and is always subject to change in order to comply with a change that do not serve to the greater Good of the Black World.

The action now anticipated by Farrakhan regarding the Nation Of Islam in order to coincide to the anticipated change of a quality that Obama is now advocating, does no more than to verify that Religion of all believing Faith is no different than the politics of those who have created the institution of religion and politics, for the protection of their evil action that was imposed against the Black World.

So the change now being advocated by Obama and now Farrakhan, the two agents who seem to hold an hypnotic spell over the Mind of the Black World, will only serve as a detriment to the Black world by the message such devious action by the two, will have a demeaning affect upon the Black World and the message being sent by Farrakhan and Obama, if their stated plan is carried out, will be that Race no longer matter and the scope of our Blackness is under attack and to be made to fade away, in term of importance.

Therefore should Farrakhan and Obama change be allowed to take place, it will secure the reign of Lucifer until a force that is destine to appear out from the Universe, bring Divine Justice back to the Divine Black Being, by freeing the Black Being Mind.

So it is encumbering upon those that are of the Black Divine Spirit of the Honorable Marcus Garvey, to put up a fight against the attempt to put to rest once and for all the rise of the Black World, those bring a profane change using a Made up Religion and a Racist Political institution, all designed to maintain the confusion and silence of the Divine Black Mind and to keep the Spirit of our Ancient Divine First Way Ancestors from rising in the Mind of their Divine Seed.

So the question is, are those among us in anticipation of causing such a profane change, are you aware of your propose doing and the effect it will have to the Mind of Black People about themselves?

I will be derelict in my duty of self respect and honor and respect to our Ancient and Enslaved Ancestors if I should remain silent in the presence of this proclaimed profane change that is to take place which will have a traumatic effect upon the Mind of Black People, people who are serious about their Blackness.

The One consolation we have is that if the Divine Minds of Black People become reawaken again, such mental power will be enough to summon our Divine relatives who never left this solar system, to wait for the Divine maturity of the children of those Divine Beings, they who came and introduced a Universal Civilization to this New Planet which we now occupy.

So Beloved, I will conclude by sharing with you continuously, that all religion is a cultist institution and is of the devil, Satan, the Lucifer of this planet earth world, whose objective is to forever prevent the rise of the Divine Black Being, you who have been made to not know the value of the presence of the Black Divine Being upon this planet, and you now facing a change that will paralyze the Divine Mind of Black People on this planet by conditioning Black People to become self debasing and an enemy unto our Black Selves as we chase after a false and profane change concerning how we are to act toward the Divinity of our Racial Blackness.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your self, Beloved
    \
    May Our Ancient Cosmic Divine Black Ancestors Reveal Themselves In This Profane Changing Time, which is being Orchestrated By The Human Beings Of This World On This Planet Earth.

Hoteph

Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspave.com/osirisakkebala

2. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Like I say, I always get weird feelings about Farrakhan. Someone showed me this and I wasn't suprised.

The "real" NOI was Elijah and Malcolm in my book, now its just like Christianity with a crescent like the other Islam. The energy been shifted from the NOI into new movements.

3. MaláhMaqâbea

MaláhMaqâbea Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    In a nutshell you are saying... Farrakhan has a guised (hidden) political agenda contrasting the efforts Black liberation. He is an autocrat with vain and self-righteous motives. Therefore, Farrakhan is destroying the progress of our people becoming free from these white devils?

4. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    <sigh> well, they might have woken up ... smdh

religion is religion is religion is The Enemy of the Thinking Mind.

5. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    What are we (You) doing for our people??

Hotep

Some of us are always ready to judge...and at the same time, what have we done or ever did to help any one but ourselves...family don't count...because that can be debated...in light of the truth.

There is no question about it...the leader of todays Nation of Islam is internationally recognized as one of the greatest persons alive in our time...among black people or any other people of the world.

The best thing any of us can do no matter what we call our selves is to at least be a supporter of something grand that has always worked for the total liberation of black people every ware on the planet.

Who is doing or has done any better? I remember him always speaking out in total support and Afro-centric about our collective condition at the risk of his own life. What is wrong with that!?

We don't have to help our enemy destroy our other brothers and sisters...do we? It is going to take "All" of "Us" to overcome what we have to fight to liberate ourselves from the system of white supermacy and being oppressed by it...still today with a brother in the 'White-House'.

Ase`

6. MaláhMaqâbea

Ratings:
    +0

That may be true, but in every Revolution there are people who serve their own agenda and not the interests of the cause. One's actions can be counterproductive in essence. Lastly, How can you work with men who have autocratic behavior? (sincere questions)

7. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    farrakhan to expand...

first of all i am not and have never been a fan of farrakhan,now the man ain't stupid he's about making that money and what better way to do that than to let the whites in...maybe the new leadership will call a-MILLION WHITEMAN MARCH.

8. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes

as long as there are federal reserve notes around there can be no purity

and he's letting in whites? lol

yea he's smart but aren't most sell-outs?

:qqb010:

AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAhhaa

9. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace,

Certainly, we are aware that this is a "touchy" subject especially to those who still follow Farrakhan.

If we are not "fan's" of Brother Farrakhan then maybe we shouldn't weigh in on this particular topic until supporters of Farrakhan weigh in and maybe add some "light" to the transformation that is supposedly about to take place. This is my first time hearing about it actually going to take place since the mid 90"s so i would love to see the article or a link to the speech so i can "feel it" and respond to it with the correct "eye".

I myself love this brother and learned much as a member of the N.O.I. temple #7 in the mid 90's... I left as brother RAAAAA stated in his post that "religion, is religion, is religion" - what i saw taking place in the mosque i tried to pretend not to see until i could not take it any more. The last straw for me was when one of my closest brothers and assistant minister of the temple was holding a contest in the mosque to raise money pitting the women against the men and raised a few thousand $'s in a few minutes. Literally, making people feel guilty if someone else gave more than the person sitting next to them. I walked out and never turned around!

Even back then there was mention of this happening and ministers, Bro. Farrakhan included elluded to the fact that if he let's whites in there wouldn't be any seats left for black people because the whites would beat us to the mosque. There are always some at speeches, there were some not far from me at the million man march. They show up to rallies and protests (here in NY anyway) so on one level they have already been let in just not officially.

Do you realize that this would change the way the minister's would have to teach in the mosque because if whites are not included in the teachings and made to feel comfortable, they will leave and or protest harder than when they were never allowed in.

I can hear their first question now - "How can you still say that master Fard was not white when he looks just like me?"

10. MaláhMaqâbea

Ratings:
    +0

http://www.thatminoritything.com/?p=154800
    http://www.mashget.com/us/2009/02/28/nation-of-islam-minister-sees-universal-approach/
    http://www.svherald.com/articles/2009/03/01/news/national/doc49aa2207873f2660558152.txt
    http://www.blnz.com/news/2009/02/28/Nation_Islam_minister_sees_universal_6485.html
    http://buzz.yahoo.com/article/1:y_n...-of-Islam-minister-sees-universal-approach-AP

...was also featured on Yahoo News, CBS News, and in the Washington Post.

((((Disgusted))))

I remember Farrakhan's beloved teacher commanded for racial separation saying "IT IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT TO TEACH SEPARATION OF THE BLACKS AND WHITES IN AMERICA THAN PRAYER. Integration and intermarriage between blacks and whites are an attempt by whites to confuse blacks, keep them enslaved, and prevent them from learning Nation of Islam's teachings. Demands are made to whites for a separate territory.

Blacks who assimilate into mainstream culture are "disgraceful Uncle Toms" and "Stool Pigeons." Such blacks seek to please the "slave-masters' children" and they prevent blacks from learning Nation of Islam's teachings." (Honorable Elijah Muhammad in Message to the Blackman in America)

...and his outcasted brother teaching "Separation is the ONLY solution!" (Dr. Khalid Muhammad in his No Compromise speech)

I stand to agree with the original teachings. I hope "integration" never happens within "any" black-centrism organization; regardless of our differences in spiritual beliefs.