Black People : Farrakhan on Tavis-

Sister Happy, I really liked reading this interview. You don't have to be a member of the NOI to appreciate everything that Minister Farrakhan has said. Naturally there will be many who disagree with him but personally I find his message on point.

NNQueen said:
Sister Happy, I really liked reading this interview. You don't have to be a member of the NOI to appreciate everything that Minister Farrakhan has said. Naturally there will be many who disagree with him but personally I find his message on point.

I agree with you. I still don't think that this is something that We need, but nonetheless, righteous-and his perspective does make me think. I am not a member of NOI either---but they can do so much; and have done so much in the past for the Community.

My only hope is that We have enough people to not only look at the issue--but keep progressing and getting other things done, while they continue to fight.

We have to wake-up; and stop waiting for America to do what is right.

The site looks nice.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back