Black People Politics : Farrakhan agrees with Mexican President

I said essentially the same thing months ago:

PanAfrica said:
Several "black leaders" were angered over Fox's remarks; however, I think he put the US attitude towards illegal immigration in its proper perspective. The US has always desired cheap labor to maximize profits. African Americans have historically supplied this type of labor first as slaves, later as sharecroppers. Blacks in America have been expected to work the most menial, lowest paid jobs. The Civil Rights Movement was largely a rejection of this expectation. We essentially were telling the US government, that we no longer wanted to work the lowest paid, and least prestigious jobs. The response to our refusal to do this, was to bring in immigrants to do this work instead. In other words, to bring in people to replace us!

I find no reason to get "angry" at Mexico's President, he is telling what this system is all about! President Bush also tried to sell temporary work permits for illegals based on the idea that these "hard working" people do jobs no other American want to do. What "Americans" was he referring to? African Americans! Make no mistake about that! I do find it ironic that instead of providing jobs for his people; Fox instead is petitioning America to not only keep the estimated 12 million illegal Mexian immigrants already in the country (I'm sure this is a gross underestimate), but to take on millions more. These people who are suppose to be valuable to the United States are not wanted in their own country. Mexico is literally sending the US their garbage, and we are suppose to be happy with it!

Fox's statement probably would not have drawn so much flack if he hadn't used the word "even." It's a little word and no one gets mad over a word but the meaning this word adds to the statement is that Blacks are the lowest so if you're doing a job that even Blacks won't do yo've gone pretty low. Like you're eating something that even a dog wouldn't eat.

Yet, except for that subtle connotation what he said is absolutly correct. So why is he begging Bush to let his own people come here to be virtual slaves? What was the purpose of this statement? The white man hasn't done anything to them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back