Black Entertainment : Farenheit 9/11

Discussion in 'Black Entertainment' started by gempis, Jul 8, 2004.

1. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    This movie opened almost two weeks ago, and I am wondering who has seen it. I just caught it tonight, and it's an eye opener. Bush is stupid, we all know that, but Michael Moore illuminates other awful truths. For one, several African-Americans representing disenfranchised voters in Florida, whose votes weren't counted in the 2000 election, tried to petition the Senate. Not one Senator would co-sign the petition, which was required for submission. This horrified me. Also, military recruiters hit poor areas and those with a lot of minorities.

The movie was a mixture of images and stories that alternately make the viewer angry as hell, sad, and roll with laughter. I am interested to hear others' thoughts on this ground-breaking picture.

2. caramelpython

caramelpython Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +42
    Well I suggets everyone get to see it now because this movie will be Banned before the presidential elections start because of it's contents! This is a must see movie!

3. diakonos

diakonos Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm shocked that it hasn’t been banned already. This movie is an eye opener for both democrats and republicans alike.
    Better yet, how about the way that BUSH TOOK BRIBES FROM THE SAUDI ARABIAN ROYAL FAMILY SO THE BIN LADEN FAMILY COULD GET OUT OF AMERICA RIGHT AFTER SEPTEMBER 11.It also showed the Iraqi people being free before bush invaded Iraq and took that freedom away from them.One month before september 11 condeleezza rice said Saddam had no weapons or links to terrorism then Bush said Saddam had Weapons of mass destruction and was linked to terrorism.

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    how bout the fact that evey other news channel had called florida for gore. until fox news "announced" thee was a problem, and bush's cousin working the phones at fox, and he was the one that started this announcement.
    this should be a wake up call, all majorities (people of colour) stop joing the military.

how many of u think the entire 9/11 episode was planned from the begining?
    i heard a psychic predict during the clinton administration, that the next president would be republican, and would allow a large number americans to die, to start the new world order, and would take us to war while we were in a depression. i will never forget that prediction!

5. gempis

gempis Well-Known Member MEMBER

strength coach
    Ratings:
    +32
    All the points mentioned above also shocked and disgusted me. I wondered why the US didn't go after Bin Laden and took on Hussein instead, and now I know. But I still can't believe it. I am praying for our country right now, because if Bush is re-elected, we may be ruined.