Black Money Business Jobs : Fantastic Investment Opportunity: BankBlackwell extends initial public offering!

Pan i've been into stocks for over 15 years the market man can rise and fall
so fast i will add info about investing in stock and what can be bad choices
that will eat your money up.

I am in Real-Estate........closing a nice deal now within a week or so
i made one bad move in that area that has cost me big time and have me
in court with partners but i found that Real Estate is a growning investment
but the taxes are rising where people / home owners are saling out yet the
white corperation are buying and moving into the area with that it have the
value up and i vow not to sale out to them under no terms been offered lump
sums twice......

The value of homes on a rise in prices and the market is down to buy right now
here how is the price range their .

Yeah Rich I have been researching the real estate market...I am actually about to start classes in Oct hopefully. It is a 6 week course or a 3 week course depending how you go weekday or weekend...

In my area they have started buying the warehouses turning them into office buildings. I see a real change here...I currently go to school for business fininacing which i finish up in May '06 these 2 yrs went fast...

$$RICH$$ said:
Pan i've been into stocks for over 15 years the market man can rise and fall so fast i will add info about investing in stock and what can be bad choices that will eat your money up.

This is great advice brother Rich. Most investments carry a risk of loss. It is up to the investor to not but more in than they are willing to lose. However, with a wise investment (well researched and often watched), the risk can be well worth the reward. I believe this is such a risk!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back