Black People : Family - We Have 10 Birthday Prizes + Yearly Premium Memberships

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Peace and Blessings Family,

We're 11 days into our 14th Year Birthday Celebration, and i'm late for the party ... :lol:

Oh My Gosh ... i have been so out of pocket ... as usual ... betwixt and between.

I really had the best of intentions, running the best party ever ... but Thank God for $$RICH$$ and Yall !!! :love:

Okay ... so i see $$RICH$$ is handling things ... as usual ... THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! :toast: :toast: :toast:

With this in mind, i thot i'd let everyone know about the prizes ... i did do that part ... thank goodness!

We have some really great prizes ... things that i'd want to receive as a gift! ... :jumping: :jumping: :jumping:

They fit the theme of our site ... BLACK PEOPLE ... and i picked and purchased them personally! :)

I won't tell you what they are, 'cause i don't want receipt of the surprise gifts spoiled!

The surprise gifts are priced equally, and will be mailed randomly to winners at the end.

Yearly Premium Memberships ... no surprise ... and we have an unlimited number of them! ... :D

Dollar for Dollar, Yearly Premium Memberships are the one to win! - $100.00 Dollar Value!

I planned for approximately 3 winners per week ... but so much for my plans! :)

$$RICH$$ ... since you're running the games, let us know who the winners are too! :D

This is really how birthdays are suppose to go ... the birthday gurl does no work! :wink:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY USSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!! :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

I Love Yall ... Have Fun ... Great Prizes ... So Play ... Only a couple of weeks left!

BIGGGGG HUUUUUUUUGGGGGG and KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :grouphug: :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    okay ... don't yall all get excited at once ...

calm down and form a single line ... or sump'n ... QQ ... :)

Love You and Happy Birthday to USSSSSSSSS !!!! :kiss:

Destee

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Winners So Far ...

Sister River ... won a YEAR of PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP ... 'cause she sponsored a game!

Brother Clyde Coger ... won a book ... Speaking For The Child ... from Sister River!

Sister Proverbs31Woman ... won a YEAR of PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP ... 'cause we're playing her game!

I'll keep us updated ... :D

Love You!

Destee

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    I'm not sure about it; but didn't Sister MsInterpret win for the postings of music media?

5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Good Look'n Out Sister Cherry ... i don't know either ... hopefully someone will confirm for us!

Thanks a Bunch!

Destee

6. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
    Well, I could be totally wrong, anyway....I been confused since day 1 of the birthday stuff, anyhow.

But, there's something about media replies in this thread: http://destee.com/index.php?threads/happy-birthday-destee-com.68264/page-4

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    lol @ confused since day 1 ... well .. that could be 'cause we hired Mookie nem ta facilitate thangz ... :lol:

Naw ... but fa real doe ... it has been krazee ... fortunately ... WE HAVE ONE WEEK LEFT !!! ... :birthday:

Soooo ... get unconfused if'n you can ... and win !!! ... :love:

The thread you linked above is still alive ... i think those contests are still open for participation / winning ... Sister Proverbs31Woman has one open, and I think I have one open ... i haven't got back to that thread yet (mine) ... i'll bring it up in a minute.

Brother $$RICH$$ and Sister Proverbs31Woman will announce their winners.

If you have any questions let me know!

Love You!

Destee