Black People : Family Reunion???

nikkinakiya

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 21, 2008
Hi Fam,

I'm fairly new to the forum but in that short span of time Destee has become home. I have enjoyed reading the posts and many of them have been informative with one in particular inspiring me to ask: Has Destee ever had a "family reunion"? Have the brothers and sisters here at Destee ever gotten together to meet, greet, and discuss any of the issues presented on the site? The internet isn't always the best medium to make engage in serious discussion or make plans pertaining to the issues that affect us.

If there hasn't been a Gathering of Destee Fam before should we consider having one now? :10500:

BRING IT ON !

I believe that whoever brings the subject(s) up is the one who The Creator has called in that area TO LEAD in it; So, it looks like to me that you will have to give us the information on what we need to do to Bring about This FAMILY REUNION that has been laid upon your Heart by our Creator. You can count me in on being your First Committee Member. LETS GET STARTED ON IT TODAY! RIGHT NOW! I have my pencil and paper ready to take notes.

Stay Encouraged
BRO.ELDER BA'KHYR

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Truth!

Family Reunion???...lets make it happen yall, a Homecoming, right sister cherryblossom?

Hi Fam,

I'm fairly new to the forum but in that short span of time Destee has become home. I have enjoyed reading the posts and many of them have been informative with one in particular inspiring me to ask: Has Destee ever had a "family reunion"? Have the brothers and sisters here at Destee ever gotten together to meet, greet, and discuss any of the issues presented on the site? The internet isn't always the best medium to make engage in serious discussion or make plans pertaining to the issues that affect us.

If there hasn't been a Gathering of Destee Fam before should we consider having one now? :10500:

nikkinakiya,

A big welcome to Destee.com. We see you have already made yourself at home:)...a good thing!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back