Black People : Family, Our Dear Remby has lost her sister

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by queentswana, Jun 21, 2007.

1. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161
    :spinstar: Remby :spinstar:

For your strength, ...the Warrior in you...not to mention the love and patience,

"The battle was so long, and I know it was rough,
    yet, our precious Remby...never once...gave up!"
    :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
    I truly :bowdown: to the inner-beauty you hold.
    We're right here ...lean on us, we'll help you carry the load!!

2. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +161

I've asked River to Post a thread in the forum...for the members to give their support.

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    sighhhhh

Thank you Sister Queen for letting us know.:crying:

Sister Deborah's is now free from pain and suffering.
    May your Journey be of totally Bliss!

Sister Remby, WE LOVE YOU!:heart:

4. Da Street So'ja

Da Street So'ja Banned MEMBER

thrivin' spiritually/physically/emotionally/financ
    Ratings:
    +42
    yes i gave Remby

my love in chat the other day

she knows how i feel

peace be with you and your family Remby

and remember appreciate the life

5. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    Oh no, Sister Remby is going to need all the comforting she can get. I rememeber her mentioning the hospital visits and sorrow she experienced; yet, she hung in there like a true soldier. My sincerest condolences to her and her famly. Remby if you're reading now:
    [​IMG]

6. Yemoja'sGoddess

Yemoja'sGoddess Banned

Ratings:
    +2
    Remby,

I overstand that there are simply know words that I can say to console u at this point. However, I can stress the fact that I am praying with every breath for u as well as your family during your grieving process. My heart is always with u, much luv always.

Keep your head up, 'cause God can't see your beautiful face... if it's staring at the ground:SuN034:

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    awwwwww Remby ... bless your sweet darling heart ... even as i type this, words can't really convey the pain and sorrow that i know your heart feels. Even when Sister Queen told me yesterday, all i could really do is say NOOOO. And i'm still rather speechless, but after reading the wonderful words from the Family above, i too want to encourage you to look up, and be comforted in knowing that you did all you could, every single day, so that our Beloved Deborah could want to live and fight for as long as she did. Speaking of fight, what a FIGHTER she was! :D Them doctors would call you in, tell you it was over ... remember when they had you getting the whole Family together ... because she was spoze to be leaving then ... shoot ... Deborah said hold up, my Sister has renewed my strength, and i aint finna go nowhere right now ... :lol: ... ohhhh gosh ... bless her heart ... she had so much spunk in her Remby ... she had you crying ... and she was the one sick! Thought you had done something really good on her birthday, brought her favorite dinner and stuff, and she was complaining like a Queen on a Throne! That's how you made her feel Remby, like a Queen on a Throne. You gave her permission to be herself, to fuss, to cry, to complain, and to fight and to live. You gave her that. I've always said, it's you Remby who is making it possible for Deborah to fight the fight she was fighting. It has to be a terrible thing, to be sick, on your back, and have no one. Deborah doesn't know anything about that kind of living, because she always had you. Remember when those doctors were wanting to do this, that and the other with Deborah ... not talking to you ... not getting your permission first ... and you went krazee! You let them know, Deborah is not here alone, and yall will not be treating her like she is. You did that Remby. You did that while working, taking care of us, and taking care of Deborah. You did it all at the same time. And now Deborah has been blessed to go on to the next level of life, i'm sure she's there preparing a place for her Beloved Sister. Telling the angels ... nawww ... yall can't lay here, this is for when my Sister arrives ... 100 years from now! Deborah has done what we all must do, and she did it with the most loving Sister in the whole wide world, right there taking care of her. I can only hope Sister Remby, that my own transition will be as nurtured, loving, and cared for, as Deborah's has been.

You're the Best Sister Remby.

I Love You.

I'm here for you :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee

ps ... Sister Queen, i'll just move this thread to the Open Forum, so the Family can share in the transitioning of our Beloved Sister Deborah.

8. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved QG REMBY:

May your precious sister reason and season for being here been that of a Divine one for the whole family.

She has returned back to Infinity.

Here is loving you precious One.

9. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    I will put this here, queen, since you already started it and so many have already expressed their support here.

Here is my expression of love and support for our sister Remby,
    http://ebonyminds.com/Deborah/

10. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    My Utmost Condolences...

MK