Black People : FAMILY AFFAIR

anAfrican said:
:grouphug:Peace, Love and Support to you, my Brother!:grouphug:

Sorry you had to go through all that, but it does look as if it (mostly) worked out. Truly sorry about the bit between mom and dad, tho!

Stay strong!

First time mum and dad shouted at each other after 27 years of marriage.
Thx Bruh

so her husbands house belonged to his parents then?

ibrahim said:
She was 40 when her husband died.
When a woman becomes a widow, she is suppossed to stay at her husbands house, but her in-laws threw her out cos of her bahaviour.
She could have re-married tho. if she wanted to.

It truely troubles my heart to be the bad apple in this big party ...but..

Info & Rich statement
(your father is a wise man) ? Info ...whoaaa, I am totally shocked at your reply, given the fact that you have the up-most respect for all women, your statement don't seem to enter-act with your actions.

Ibrahim, no pun intended, but anything that brews that long, was an over-due explosion! was this a undercover stew brewing? ...8-10 years is not a short time, when 2 women don't get along that is. Not to mention that she was not allowed nowhere else! She entered their home with the drama that others won't/don't and didn't tolerate...and he strike the wife 3 times? what part in this picture did I miss?

No man should hit a woman, and certainly not for the likes of another women, heck no, I ain't feeling that one at all!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back