Black People : FAMILY AFFAIR

cursed heart

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 12, 2006
queentswana said:
It truely troubles my heart to be the bad apple in this big party ...but..

Info & Rich statement
(your father is a wise man) ? Info ...whoaaa, I am totally shocked at your reply, given the fact that you have the up-most respect for all women, your statement don't seem to enter-act with your actions.

Ibrahim, no pun intended, but anything that brews that long, was an over-due explosion! was this a undercover stew brewing? ...8-10 years is not a short time, when 2 women don't get along that is. Not to mention that she was not allowed nowhere else! She entered their home with the drama that others won't/don't and didn't tolerate...and he strike the wife 3 times? what part in this picture did I miss?

No man should hit a woman, and certainly not for the likes of another women, heck no, I ain't feeling that one at all!!

That's the point I was trying to make.

ibrahim

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 17, 2005
Ghana, West Africa
Occupation
Student
queentswana said:
It truely troubles my heart to be the bad apple in this big party ...but..

Info & Rich statement
(your father is a wise man) ? Info ...whoaaa, I am totally shocked at your reply, given the fact that you have the up-most respect for all women, your statement don't seem to enter-act with your actions.

Ibrahim, no pun intended, but anything that brews that long, was an over-due explosion! was this a undercover stew brewing? ...8-10 years is not a short time, when 2 women don't get along that is. Not to mention that she was not allowed nowhere else! She entered their home with the drama that others won't/don't and didn't tolerate...and he strike the wife 3 times? what part in this picture did I miss?

No man should hit a woman, and certainly not for the likes of another women, heck no, I ain't feeling that one at all!!

Sister Queen. You've got a point, i understand

My dad did tell mum a couple of times to STOP IT RIGHT NOW but she wouldnt listen not even when i told her to stop. And my dad didnt hit his sister cos everybody knew the type of woman she is, alwys fighting or argueing with people.
There is a saying that goes "when you argue with a fool, onlookers wouldn't know the difference between you and the fool" they see the two of you all as fools. That is one of the reasons why my dad my her for the FIRST TIME in their 27 years of marriage. Secondly, she disrespected my dad not listening and oberying his instructions. And dad did appologise to me and maybe to my mum ( i know they wake each other up at midnight when everybody else as asleep to advise and makes ammends) too for hitting her.

Latest profile posts

"Life is the greatest journey you will ever be on..."
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love: