Black People : Families of victims of 9/11 plan march to NYC City Hall

Putney Swope

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 27, 2009
9/11 Families to March on New York City Hall
Text size
PRNewswire-USNewswire
September 25, 2009

On Sunday, September 27 at 2 p.m., The New York City Coalition for Accountability Now (NYC CAN), a group comprising 9/11 family members, first responders and survivors, will march from Battery Park to City Hall in protest of the City’s attempt to block the referendum for a fresh probe of the 9/11 attacks from going on the November ballot.

The effort to establish a local commission to pick up where the 9/11 Commission left off comes just as the 9/11 Commission’s Chief Counsel John Farmer released a book entitled “The Ground Truth” in which he claims “at some level of government, at some point in time. . . there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened.”

Eighty-thousand New Yorkers have signed the petition as it has won the endorsement of 2002 TIME magazine person of the year, and former FBI agent, Coleen Rowley, as well as outspoken 9/11 victims’ family members including Bill Doyle, who lost his son Joey, and Lorie Van Auken, who lost her husband Kenneth. Van Auken is one of the esteemed ‘Jersey Girls’ who successfully lobbied the federal government to set up the 9/11 Commission only to have 70% of her group’s questions to the Commission go unanswered.

Speakers for the Battery Park rally include 9/11 family members Bob McIlvaine and Manny Badillo, New York University’s Professor of Media Studies, Mark Crispin Miller, and actor Daniel Sunjata of the Emmy-winning Fox Television series “Rescue Me” which depicts post-9/11 life in a FDNY firehouse. After a half-hour speakers’ program, 9/11 family members and first responders will lead thousands of supporters in a march past Ground Zero, The City Clerk’s Office and The State Supreme Court, all the way to the steps of City Hall.

This week NYC CAN submitted a memorandum of law in response to the City’s challenge of the petition’s legality. The Court-appointed referee is scheduled to submit his report and recommendations to the Court on Monday, September 28. The Court will decide whether or not to adopt the referee’s recommendations and then issue a decision, after which appeals will likely follow immediately. “The arguments are strong on both sides, so the judges will have some thinking and analyzing to do,” said Dennis McMahon, the Petitioners’ attorney. “No other case pending in the New York courts has a higher priority on the calendars than this one, so we should have a definitive answer by next week.”

full article;
http://www.infowars.com/911-familie...obe-of-attacks-from-going-on-november-ballot/

You know, I made a tee shirt iron-on with the picture of a lynching, under the caption; "Screw 9/11! Never forget this!!!"

I'm sorry, but first, I truly believe that the government destroyed the WTC. There's just way too much evidence that points towards it.
Second, any blacks that were killed were collateral. That's what happens when we live among them.

You know, I made a tee shirt iron-on with the picture of a lynching, under the caption; "Screw 9/11! Never forget this!!!"

I'm sorry, but first, I truly believe that the government destroyed the WTC. There's just way too much evidence that points towards it.
Second, any blacks that were killed were collateral. That's what happens when we live among them.
and you don't see 9/11 as a lynching since 80% of the folks that died there were Black or melinated?
The building holds 15 thousand empoyeesand only 6 thousand came to work, on a day after a holiday?

and the folks in your picture getting lynched were did they live and work?

and you don't see 9/11 as a lynching since 80% of the folks that died there were Black or melinated?
The building holds 15 thousand empoyeesand only 6 thousand came to work, on a day after a holiday?

and the folks in your picture getting lynched were did they live and work?
with all the AFRICOM designed to kill Black folks,
Patriot Act to rape Black folks,
bullcrap wars killing Black folks,

all of this after and due to the false flag 9/11

what is your disconnect?

Yeah,

I truly believe that the government destroyed the WTC.
AND NEW ORLEANS.

If Bush/Cheney had four more years, they would have finished off the rest of the country too.

They should have been marching to Bush's house instead of to NYC Hall. Or maybe Cheney. He always seemed like he was the brains of that outfit...

Where the hell were the angry town hall meetings and outcries of "You lie" to the prez back then?

Let's not forget the FACT that the military has been recruiting heavily in the black/latino population (they were very concerned about the drop in numbers). Send that boy off...to die....Make me wanna holla!!!(Marvin Gaye)

Let's also not forget the FACTS that they are not taking care of our veterans, they are not taking care of our citizen's health/education, but they do have billions to spend on a war? The war is not on Afghanistan. It is not on Iraq. The war is on the economy.

Those people can't be trusted. Of course they don't care about us. They will kill their own for a profit, so why should they care about us?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back