Black Entertainment : Fam', What Is Your All-time Favorite Music Video?

Can't say I have just one.... so here are my tops.

All of Missy Elliott's videos
Busta Rhymes feat. Janet Jackson - What's it gonna Be.
Busta - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
" " - Dangerous
Alliyah - Are you that somebody?
Janet Jackson - Pleasure Principal - (I really tried to do that whole dance routine back in the day)
Kanye West - Workout Video (cracks me up)
Michael Jackson - Thriller, and that one that featured Eddie Murphy, & smooth criminal
Eminem - Slim Shady, Just Lose It

CarrieMonet said:
Can't say I have just one.... so here are my tops.

All of Missy Elliott's videos
Busta Rhymes feat. Janet Jackson - What's it gonna Be.
Busta - Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See
" " - Dangerous
Alliyah - Are you that somebody?
Janet Jackson - Pleasure Principal - (I really tried to do that whole dance routine back in the day)
Kanye West - Workout Video (cracks me up)
Michael Jackson - Thriller, and that one that featured Eddie Murphy, & smooth criminal
Eminem - Slim Shady, Just Lose It

:haha: :haha: :haha:
Gyrl look at you!!!! You are one Hip lady I tell you what!!! That Kanye West Vid' be having me crackin' up too. My Mom actually thought that it was a real Workout Tape, she was like: "OOO- Erin, turn the volume up, this that tape that I wanted to get!". I was rollin' cause she said it with much enthusiasm.

and you ain't alone on that Janet Jackson routine, I d*** near chipped my tooth tryin' ta step-up and over that chair like she did! :lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back