Black People : Fam, A Request?

anAfrican said:
Many thanks, Radical Faith; all excellent ideas.

I'm gonna win this fight! ... I would have liked to cold turkey it, but two cigs in two days is not a complete loss. Tomorrow I'll explore the prices of patches or gum or something. But it gets strange to be so dizzy so much of the time from the lack of nicotine/cadmium.

Thanks for the support, Fam!! It does help! (But please pardon the occasional lapses in coherency?)

Don't do that they're to expensive. Just buy a pack of cigars (tampa nuggets, al cappones, swisher sweets, etc) not the titans but the blunts. Smoke one a day. Cigars are a lot stronger that cigarettes therefore you will lose your taste for them quicker. When the pack runs out thats it no more. Theses cigars and cigarellos are what is considers spicy so you will tire of them fast but two or three puffs and you nicotine fix will be met. This is way cheaper then the patch or the gum or the pill and it's an effective deterent. Pschologically start thinking about how they stink and make you stink. Think about how they make you feel sick and give you migraines. Start to convince yourself not to smoke. Smoking is a mental thing you'll see.

Peace....

anAfrican said:
<woooo-wheeee!> As I swim through this morning's bit of withdrawal, the mere thought of firing up a cigar just makes the swimming head swim! LOL On the other hand, swisher sweets aren't that bad ... But, no; not gonna trade one tobacco product for another.

While something to "satisfy that urge" would really really "feel great", it's a case of "mind over matter"; the mind is stronger than any urge the body has ... but it gets to be about even odds when the urge to be "fought" comes out of the mind!!

As to the expense. Just shows me yet another bit of the hypocrisy of this society: they've gone to all this effort to render smoking "un-cool", like the ads/lack of ads and tossing on all the extra taxes. If "they" were serious, patches and such would be much cheaper. Also medical insurance could buy patches and stuff. But, nope; just another scam to fleece the "consumers" ...

Yes Bro....The same people that get you hooked on smoking are charging you an arm and a leg to stop. Now ain't that trip. A word of encouragement; if you make it past 5 days without smoking you'll make it. Statistically 30 day after you quit smoking you increase your current life span by 50%. Just a little something to think about....

Peace...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back