Black Spirituality Religion : FALSE RELIGION and AFRICAN SLAVERY

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Alter2Ego, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +20
    ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Flawed reasoning has caused many people to reject Christianity and the God of the Judeo-Christian Bible. They look at the bad example of false Christians (such as the European slavers) and proceed to reject God, Christianity, and the Bible. In reality, the European slavers merely CLAIMED they believed in God. They never adopted Godly qualities. Therefore, they were rejected by God. Concerning such ones, Jesus himself said the following:

"Not everyone saying to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but THE ONE DOING THE WILL OF MY FATHER who is in the heavens will. Many will say to me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?' And yet then I will confess to the: I never knew you! Get away from me, you WORKERS OF LAWLESSNESS." (Matthew 7:21-23)

COMMENTARY: The Bible was handed down through the Jews--not through the Europeans. The last book of the Bible was completed in 41 AD or in the 1st century AD. Jesus Christ who was born into a Jewish family established Christianity during the 1st century AD. After his death in 33 AD and the violent persecution of his early disciples by the ROMANS/Caucasians, some of those very same Romans became "Christianized" and proceeded to call themselves Roman Catholics.

The Europeans commenced their scramble for Africa in the 15th Century AD or 1,500 years after the completion of the Bible and 1,500 years after the establishment of Christianity by Jesus and his Jewish disciples. In other words, the Europeans who committed human rights violations against people of color were not representative of true Christians and they DID NOT write the Bible.

BTW: The Bible's authenticity has been proven by the fulfillment of hundreds of Bible prophecies, some written centuries before the occurrence of the prophesied events. The fulfillment of these prophesies has been confirmed by secular history and archeology.

(Psalms 83:18)

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,683
    DESTEE -to- ALTER2EGO : ... :) ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :wave:

Thanks for joining us and sharing!

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Alter2Ego

Alter2Ego Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +20
    I appreciate your welcome message, Destee. Kind regards to you.

4. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,901
    Any prophecies left?

Flawed reasoning? That doesn't sound very objective. I think it's a little more than that. IMO it also implies that all people in the world should "believe" this one way.

5. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    People like to use this way of thinking all of the time, but show clear disdain for it when it's used against them, which reveals hypocrisy.

Being one of the faith, one should know, themselves, the difference between those who truly holds onto the faith and those who are merely calling themselves by name, a Christian, rather than living a holy life.

Because titles can be picked up by anyone, regardless of their actions, someone not living a holy life can merely claim to be in association with those who do, and therefore, have their image tarnished and brought low by (a) lying person(s). Nevertheless, it shouldn't discourage the truly faithful, as the Holy KING knows who is truly faithful to His Way and doesn't make mistakes by titles of men.

It should come as no surprise either that others wouldn't take the time to understanding who is of true faith and who isn't; seeing as they are not of the faith, it hardly matters to them who carries the tittle falsely, and much easier to lump all into one group as they call themselves. But those of the faith would and should take the time, because we all know what great offense it is to claim one believes when one does not, in deed or at heart.

Keeping in faith to the Holy Son, He will undoubtedly give light to any matters that are unclear to His faithful, and show all for who they are, so that wolves have no chance to devour you.

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    my contention has always been....if the bible is the true word of God, the Lord would not have let it be used for the level of evil it's been used for....and continues to be used for...

one love
    khasm