Black Christians : False Prophets

The New Testament

False Prophets Will Be Numerous, And Very Successful:

Many Prefer The False Prophet:

2 Tim 4:2 [NIV] Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage--with great patience and careful instruction.
2 Tim 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
2 Tim 4:4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths.

True Prophets Are Always In Harmony With Other Prophets Of God And Scripture:

1 Cor 14:32 And the spirits of the prophets are subject to the prophets.
1 Cor 14:37 If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.

False Prophets Work Impressive Miracles That Deceive:
http://biblelight.net/false-prophets.htm

Again this is Powerful!

I so hope i get the opportunity to share this with others even in my Church.

When you put this out:

False Prophets Will Be Numerous, And Very Successful:

It immediately reminds me that Jesus, the very Son of the living God was not rich, wealthy and materialistically prosperous! Even though Jesus and other prophets such as Moses had gotten power to bring plagues and do wonders such as walk on water and etc. eventually, they became persecuted for doing right. This is the opposite of False prophets who become successful for doing evil.

2 Tim 4:3 For the time will come when men will not put up with sound
doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a
great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.​

Ha! So prophetical. :court:

awesome. thanks.

False prophets, and false teachers are, in these days, the world over. It's very crucial that the faithful remain watching at all times, so they don't fall into a trap and so that their brother and sister don't fall either, since we should be looking out for each other.

We should keep faith in the Faithful One that died for us, not men who don't not uphold righteous. We should believe in the One who was resurrected the 3rd day as prophesied, not men who refuse to uphold the truth. For the Son, Beloved of the Father, has taught us what we need to be like He is, and has given us a faith which cannot be taken away by carnal hands. He has spoken to us prophecy in the Name of the Father, and any word against His are wicked and wrong; so keeping that in mind, knowing who is false shouldn't be too difficult.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back