Black People : False Info does not = Success

willa

Apr 7, 2013
What are we looking for here, using the metaphor of a math problem, when trying to solve problems? We are responsible for the right equation or we end up with false answers. It is like the air plane, flying just one degree off (false) takes us waaaay off corse and we miss the destination by hundreds of miles. Plus, there are people who are looking for truth so they can understand life around them. We are responsible to keep confusion out of posts because of prejudice, hate, which makes the hater; and the young persons with the new mind for the future, the victims. Why make life more difficult for the very dear who are sincerely looking to build thoughts with truth. Isn't life tough enough, without sending people onto hopeless roads?

So, when I went on to the thread that gave ten reasons why white people are what they are, and I thought, okay, I might find a gem here, # 1. was, "They are't human." Really?
Maybe the poster believes that to be true because somebody else posted that one point out of ten to him. There are a lot of things that could be said, but this doesn't help, because it isn't real. The result of believing something that isn't real is false notions and beliefs that grow out from it. Then where's the success? People will add that equation to their process of dealing with white people and no good can come from it. It makes their perspective off corse and weakens the stratagem of equal level debate with people in a lot of different ways. That is like saying, "Hello, I'm going to be involved in politics for the sake of my people and I want you to vote my way, because I know white people are not human.

I remember when I was a kid, I was told by a man that Chawawas (Sp?) weren't dogs, they were rats. You should have seen the woman holding her darling little dog hyperventilate when I tried to convince her of this fact.

Gorilla

Jan 31, 2009
Everything posted on the more open forums (non-study groups) can be challenged. If you see something that's interesting enough for you to debate or discuss, join in.

And every poster only speaks for themselves.

MimiBelle

Dec 13, 2010
Texas...for now.
Occupation
RN-BSN
White people aren't human?
*laugh*

'Welcome to the Internet'.

I mean - I like the metaphor but I don't understand why you're reading into these things. I just read from some guy (another 'prophet'. go figure.) in the female forum who basically said that black women are the enemy and in cahoots with white men to destroy all black men everywhere.

*laugh*

Some posters are just plain nuts. What are you gonna do?
*shrug*

willa

Apr 7, 2013
White people aren't human?
*laugh*

'Welcome to the Internet'.

I mean - I like the metaphor but I don't understand why you're reading into these things. I just read from some guy (another 'prophet'. go figure.) in the female forum who basically said that black women are the enemy and in cahoots with white men to destroy all black men everywhere.

*laugh*

Some posters are just plain nuts. What are you gonna do?
*shrug*
I know, huh. But ya know, somebody is going to believe that and create a religion, or an underground movement against black women. lol And really, how true is that? ...enough to be a little scarey. I think the guy that posted that believes it. And he will convince someone else. See? That is what I am reading into posts that don't strengthen a better cause for clear understanding to build a solid way forward in the world.

I had a professor in college that said such outrageous things that weren't true, agenda driven, that I raised my hand for a rebuttal (with evidence) enough that he told me I couldn't raise my hand for three days and he sent me back into the corner with the football players. Not so bad. heehee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Discerning Black People : False Covid-19 information is killing thousands Black People Open Forum 1
Willie345 Black Spirituality Religion : " Santa ... A False Christmas Present:" Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
G Law Forum : Third Man "William Bryan" Who Videotaped Ahmaud Arbery's Murder Has Been Arrested For Murder and False Imprisonment Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 1
Fine1952 Science and Technology : Bill Gates: The Virus Creator-Designer-Protector-False Regulator Science and Technology 160
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Youtube is Struggling to End its FAKE-NEWS CRISIS: System Misfires, False Positives and Shooting Science and Technology 7
Liberty Black Relationships : In a relationship Love is more important than Money. True or False Black Relationships 6
Liberty Black People Politics : The False Promise of Black Political Representation Black People Politics 19
Chidike Black People : Why Conspiracy Theorists Call Everything A Hoax Or False Flag Black People Open Forum 26
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : prosecutor goes to jail for false conviction Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
RAPTOR Black People : The Black Radical Tradition Confronts False Leadership and "Stealth History" Black People Open Forum 0
frankster Black Spirituality Religion : Is it true or false that some states do stone to death some adulterers Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : U.S. forced to admit in court how they framed Iran using false nuclear evidence Black People Politics 0
shaka64 Black People : South Baltimore man accuses city cop of assault, false imprisonment (VIDEO) WMAR Staff Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : Ray Hagins: The False Teachings of The Apostle Paul Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 47
macoo Black Muslims : Tell me true or false?,,,,,,why? Islam Study Group 24
macoo Black Muslims : Tell me true or false?,,,,,,why? Islam Study Group 0
Kemetstry Health and Wellness : FAT BUT FIT CLAIM FALSE! Black Health and Wellness 4
W Black People Politics : Why do the illuminati purposely expose themselves via clues found in media and false flag events? Black People Politics 14
RAPTOR Audio Video Web Conferencing : The Roots - False Media Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Kemetstry Law Forum : FALSE ACCUSER MUST PAY ATHELETE Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 13
RAPTOR Black Spirituality Religion : "False doctrines"? Can you name several of them where religion or 'belief systems are concerned? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 24
Corvo Black People Politics : False Fiscal cliff Black People Politics 48
S Black People Politics : How Governments Use False Flags To Take Away Citizens Power And Rights Black People Politics 6
chuck Black People : Modern Hip Hop: True Or False? Black People Open Forum 1
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : False Belief Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Alter2Ego Black Spirituality Religion : FALSE RELIGION and AFRICAN SLAVERY Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 5
noor100 Black Muslims : The false gods of ancient Egypt[pharoahs]... Islam Study Group 2
cherryblossom Black Christians : False Prophets Christian Study Group 6
abdurratln Black Spirituality Religion : Cults and False Religion among Africans Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 230
$$RICH$$ Black Entertainment : Tyler Perry: Rumors of Notorious 'Boondocks' Episode Runs Afoul, Rep Says It's False Black Entertainment 13
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : (Watch Night) Night Watch Services...True or False? ... Happy New Year Framily Christian Study Group 17
Ankhur Black People : So called Christmas Bomber another 9/11 type, false flag operation?? Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : European Jews claim to Isreal; proved False by their own Scholar Black People Open Forum 19
M Black Poetry : RELIGION AND HISTORY IS FALSE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
cherryblossom Law Forum : Bearing False Witness/False Police Report/Perjury Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
cherryblossom Black People : False Rape Charges Black People Open Forum 16
Writspirit Black People : What the Russians Say about Michael's Death - True or False? Black People Open Forum 5
M Spoken Word : FALSE PRIDE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
P Black People : False Idols Black People Open Forum 0
river Black Spirituality Religion : Can There Be a FAlse God? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : OBAMA, BLACK FOLKS FALSE POSITIVE Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : LOSS OF FALSE LOVE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Omowale Jabali Omowale Jabali : PROOF THAT THE BIBLE IS FALSE Omowale Jabali 32
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : BLACK SO CALL AFRIKAN AMERICANS LIVE UPON A FALSE PREMISE IN AMERICA. Chief Elder Osiris 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : DOES OBAMA REPRESENT A FALSE POSITIVE, TO BLACK PEOPLE ? Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : WHAT HAS RELIGION GIVEN BLACK PEOPLE BUT A FALSE PROMISE OF SALVATION AND A HELLVA RE Chief Elder Osiris 0
G Black People : "We will know that we have succeeded when everything the public believes is false" Black People Open Forum 1
G Black Spirituality Religion : Documentary On 'False' Pastors is Out Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
G Black Spirituality Religion : Church Bondage-False Teaching, Shame, Guilt Bondage in the Modern Christian Church... Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
G Black Spirituality Religion : Common lies Christians tell that are ABSOLUTELY FALSE! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 20