Black Spirituality Religion : "False doctrines"? Can you name several of them where religion or 'belief systems are concerned?

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
So I was reading in a study safe-haven forum where it warned against "false doctrines", but I did not find any mention of any particular systems that profess what is, or was, considered to be 'false doctrines'.

doctrine |ˈdäktrin|
noun
a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group : the doctrine of predestination.

What do you believe to be or are false doctrines. That is what are some belief systems, religions and or 'ways of life' that teaches a set of beliefs that you see as false. For 'flexability', if not in whole then in part, do you consider it false.

Thank you in advance for any concrete (non abstract) response consistent to the subject/topic you care to share.

Brother RAPTOR ... Peace and Blessings,

Great Question! While i don't have the definitive answer, i'll share my thots.

I'd bet that any path that is not one's own, would be considered as false, by the adherent of the other.

For example, if you're Muslim, all other paths are false. If you're Christian, all other paths are false.

Making all of them "false doctrines" depending solely on who you ask, where they stand, etc.

What's your thot on the subject ... which ones are false to you?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

For 'flexability', if not in whole then in part, do you consider it false.

Thank you in advance for any concrete (non abstract) response consistent to the subject/topic you care to share.

There's many truths and lies in the world, and while I believe many different religions to have truths within, that which does not follow after the Holy Son of the Scriptures(sometimes called the bible, and other works) cannot be true Doctrine. If it be against His Teaching, against the Father's way, it is false.

Is that concrete enough? :11200:

So I was reading in a study safe-haven forum where it warned against "false doctrines", but I did not find any mention of any particular systems that profess what is, or was, considered to be 'false doctrines'.

doctrine |ˈdäktrin|
noun
a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group : the doctrine of predestination.

What do you believe to be or are false doctrines. That is what are some belief systems, religions and or 'ways of life' that teaches a set of beliefs that you see as false. For 'flexability', if not in whole then in part, do you consider it false.

Kemetic Orthodoxy

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetic_Orthodoxy

Founded and led by a yt woman.

One of their teachings is that Akhu are Divine Ancestors. Akhu are more like "lost souls" or "fallen Angels".

doctrine |ˈdäktrin|
noun

Any "doctrine" which teaches that Black people, in our entirety, are the Seed of Abraham, Yahweh, Jesus, etc.

It is true that some of us are but not all of us.

Yahweh, ie Yacub, Jacob, Israel was one of the Original 12 Nations or Eloheem. Yahweh "created" or grafted the lighter "races" from within.

However, there remained 11 Nations outside of the Seed of Yahweh.

This is why I refer to Aakhu as "lost souls". They are the Dark Deceased which have become disconnected from the Universal Mind or Soul of the Original Nation, which is essentially 99.9% Dark Energy and Dark Matter.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back