Black Spirituality Religion : "False doctrines"? Can you name several of them where religion or 'belief systems are concerned?

I I did say in my initial response,

Kemetic Orthodoxy.

Yes omowalejabali, I read that. And you post regarding "masonic system". Which is why I gave thanks (or "liked"). My question was toward Angela22.

There is no 'right' or 'wrong' 'ah-ha gotcha' -whatever agenda here.

'Just asking what one considers a religion/way of life/belief system to be 'false doctrine'. It's one thing for one to say/preach/read or write to 'beware of false doctrine' however clarity is brought to the fore when the names of belief system(s) which contains or is out-and-out considered 'false doctrine' revealed.

Yes omowalejabali, I read that. And you post regarding "masonic system". Which is why I gave thanks (or "liked"). I also caught the My question was toward Angela22

Ok. Got it. I'm ignoring her posts so did not see the text she wrote, but its a prime example of what I'm talking about.

Peace!

The above is quite abstract.

Concretely speaking:
Do you know of any 'religions' or 'belief' systems you can
attach to what can be considered "false doctrine" by name?

But the definition you provided stated "belief" or "set of beliefs" not "belief system" nor "religion", correct?

From my understanding, "false" doctrine would then mean a "false" belief which might not be set apart to a name all it's own; therefore I thought it appropriate to rather name what "false belief" isn't, rather than cutting down a religion which may hold part truth or a belief system which may be based in truths at its roots, but spun out into lies at the branches.

Doesn't fit? Not acceptable to your terms? Or is that fine?

Yes omowalejabali, I read that. And you post regarding "masonic system". Which is why I gave thanks (or "liked"). My question was toward Angela22.

There is no 'right' or 'wrong' 'ah-ha gotcha' -whatever agenda here.

'Just asking what one considers a religion/way of life/belief system to be 'false doctrine'. It's one thing for one to say/preach/read or write to 'beware of false doctrine' however clarity is brought to the fore when the names of belief system(s) which contains or is out-and-out considered 'false doctrine' revealed.

Never thought that, if that's what's assumed based on my post. And you can call me Angela, sans the 22. lol I'll feel like less of an android.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back