Black Spirituality Religion : "False doctrines"? Can you name several of them where religion or 'belief systems are concerned?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by RAPTOR, Apr 21, 2013.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    So I was reading in a study safe-haven forum where it warned against "false doctrines", but I did not find any mention of any particular systems that profess what is, or was, considered to be 'false doctrines'.

doctrine |ˈdäktrin|
    noun
    a belief or set of beliefs held and taught by a church, political party, or other group : the doctrine of predestination.

What do you believe to be or are false doctrines. That is what are some belief systems, religions and or 'ways of life' that teaches a set of beliefs that you see as false. For 'flexability', if not in whole then in part, do you consider it false.

Thank you in advance for any concrete (non abstract) response consistent to the subject/topic you care to share.

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,686
    Brother RAPTOR ... Peace and Blessings,

Great Question! While i don't have the definitive answer, i'll share my thots.

I'd bet that any path that is not one's own, would be considered as false, by the adherent of the other.

For example, if you're Muslim, all other paths are false. If you're Christian, all other paths are false.

Making all of them "false doctrines" depending solely on who you ask, where they stand, etc.

What's your thot on the subject ... which ones are false to you?

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

3. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,319
    There's many truths and lies in the world, and while I believe many different religions to have truths within, that which does not follow after the Holy Son of the Scriptures(sometimes called the bible, and other works) cannot be true Doctrine. If it be against His Teaching, against the Father's way, it is false.

Is that concrete enough? :11200:

4. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Kemetic Orthodoxy

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemetic_Orthodoxy

Founded and led by a yt woman.

One of their teachings is that Akhu are Divine Ancestors. Akhu are more like "lost souls" or "fallen Angels".

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Any "doctrine" which teaches that Black people, in our entirety, are the Seed of Abraham, Yahweh, Jesus, etc.

It is true that some of us are but not all of us.

Yahweh, ie Yacub, Jacob, Israel was one of the Original 12 Nations or Eloheem. Yahweh "created" or grafted the lighter "races" from within.

However, there remained 11 Nations outside of the Seed of Yahweh.

This is why I refer to Aakhu as "lost souls". They are the Dark Deceased which have become disconnected from the Universal Mind or Soul of the Original Nation, which is essentially 99.9% Dark Energy and Dark Matter.

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Remember this thread?
    http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/dark-deceased.41172/

Aakhu are also known as "ghosts".

There is no way that "ghosts" are part of the Universal Mind, also known as Itongo.

These lighter "races" have entered into sour spiritual realm because they were grafted from the Seed or germ of the Original Black Nation. However, they are, for the most part, soulless creatures, "Shadow Beings", which only manifest in the physical realm. They do not exist in the Spirit realm but they can and do cause Chaos, and disruption, through use of sorcery and false teachings. Through deception.

Those of use who believe in and adhere to these false teachings cause harm to our own Spiritual bodies, and that is how the yt people are able to manipulate and rule over us in the physical realm.

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Any white created and Masonic system claiming knowledge of Egyptian/Kemetic mystery systems.

There were 12 Original Black Nations or Tribes.

Eight of these were established by what are known as the Neteru or neters.

Simple math. 8/12=66.6%. This is the biblical number if 666. This is coded in the Bible as the "hidden" of Amen in Rev. 3:14.

3/12=33.3% represents the 3 Original Black Nations in Southern Africa, China and India.

The remaining portion is the Nation or Tribe of Yakub (Israel).

1/12=0.08%. And this is the Knowledge contained within the Tribe of Is-Ra-El, which is a combination of The Mysteries of Isis and Osiris, Ra, and the Canaanite deity El. The so called Israelites came into this knowledge in Sumeria, Canaan, Egypt and Babylon.

White Masonic "societies" cannot access the 66.6% of Knowledge, because they have no Soul.

They can only access that which is retained by the remnant of the Three Stars (Azania, China, India) and the grafted systems from their captivity.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382

That's why I threw up that video http://destee.com/index.php?threads...ild-on-the-black-atheist-of-atlanta-03.75623/

9. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,097
    The above is quite abstract.

Concretely speaking:
    Do you know of any 'religions' or 'belief' systems you can
    attach to what can be considered "false doctrine" by name?

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

I don't know exactly what you are referring to as abstract but I did say in my initial response,

Kemetic Orthodoxy.

The following link, on page 3, give some supporting evidence as it refers to the "mask" that related groups wear openly to conceal the true nature of their sorcery.