Black Poetry : Falling

Poetic Justice

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 2, 2003
detroit
Occupation
Analyst
Falling
As the clouds spread across the skyand the sun says its final goodbye, i'm falling.
Falling into this dream called world, falling into this mirage called earth, falling to the beat of the beauty beneath my feet.
Falling into the water, into the stream of colored rivers, falling to the dance of life.
The dance of life some may say has fallen, the earth sings no more to the sweet dance.
I say catch me if you can, because see i've fallen.
Fallen in love with the sounds of earth and dirt and dust, i want to breathe this air, to scream in the wind, to tangle my toes in its woes, to crawl beneath a willow tree, and be free.
Rainbows glistening , birds playing in the sky, oh why can't I?
I know iv'e fallen, fallen to the motion of the ocean, fallen to the raptorous sounds of voices and breathes, crisp fingers entwined,swollen lips locked in tongue basking in the skins calling.
Catch me if you can.
I will fall to the people to the faces to the hungry cry, viciously i will fall, fall you say you want to fall, yes yes i say let me fall into the hands of life, delicious life.
I fall for all who can't fall, who are not ready to fall, you say why?
I say, catch me if you can.can you catch me

ShawnsWife

Very nice.

Keep it coming...I love your poetry.

You should come to voice chat. We'd love to hear you this poem...and others if you'd like to share. Just click Open Mic/Poetry and come on home...to a poetic paradise.

:thanks: for sharing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back