Black Poetry : Falling

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by Poetic Justice, May 3, 2003.

1. Poetic Justice

Poetic Justice Well-Known Member MEMBER

Analyst
    Ratings:
    +3
    Falling
    As the clouds spread across the skyand the sun says its final goodbye, i'm falling.
    Falling into this dream called world, falling into this mirage called earth, falling to the beat of the beauty beneath my feet.
    Falling into the water, into the stream of colored rivers, falling to the dance of life.
    The dance of life some may say has fallen, the earth sings no more to the sweet dance.
    I say catch me if you can, because see i've fallen.
    Fallen in love with the sounds of earth and dirt and dust, i want to breathe this air, to scream in the wind, to tangle my toes in its woes, to crawl beneath a willow tree, and be free.
    Rainbows glistening , birds playing in the sky, oh why can't I?
    I know iv'e fallen, fallen to the motion of the ocean, fallen to the raptorous sounds of voices and breathes, crisp fingers entwined,swollen lips locked in tongue basking in the skins calling.
    Catch me if you can.
    I will fall to the people to the faces to the hungry cry, viciously i will fall, fall you say you want to fall, yes yes i say let me fall into the hands of life, delicious life.
    I fall for all who can't fall, who are not ready to fall, you say why?
    I say, catch me if you can.can you catch me

2. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    ShawnsWife

Very nice.

Keep it coming...I love your poetry.

You should come to voice chat. We'd love to hear you this poem...and others if you'd like to share. Just click Open Mic/Poetry and come on home...to a poetic paradise.

:thanks: for sharing.

3. Poetic Justice

Analyst
    Ratings:
    +3
    I really love this site, i feel complete in some way.
    I think we all share the same sweet agony, thoughts escaping, words, always words, feelings emotions turned into visions and paper and pen.
    I would love to participate, but my computer doesnt have the equipment to mingle with the crowd.

4. Monetary

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    And exactly what equipment would that be?

5. Poetic Justice

Analyst
    Ratings:
    +3
    MY computer just crashed with the help of aol, this is my old faithful and she out to pasture doesnt have any of the features to enable me to, maybe i should go backand reread what open mic means, ha,ha, thanks girl, detroit

6. Monetary

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Open Mic/Poetry is one of our voice chat rooms. In this room, we read poetry, play music, sing, whatever we feel at the moment...but, POETRY is first. Everything else is second.

Maybe you should go to the Live Voice Chat forum and tell me what kind of computer you have, whether you use Internet Explorer or Netscape to browse the net...etc. And, maybe I can help you get into voice chat. We'd love to hear you drop these beautiful pieces in there. And, there are threads over there discussing how AOL users can get into voice chat. Rich uses AOL...and so does Destee...and they can get in.

So, come on over to the Live Voice Chat forum and let me know what the deal is...ok?

:thanks: