Black Spirituality Religion : Fall of melanated people?

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Clyde I am asking nicely as a request that you share with me your perspective on the seed of destruction video... you don't know what the relevance is to me. No issue if you choose to decline again.

As for my findings, I have been pointed in the direction that i was looking to be pointed, Chancellor Williams for one.

Please understand that I was not looking for THE answer, just answers... I do not take any historical information as 100 percent truth, as we all know... it is easy to lie with history. Whatever information i gather in my search is pooled together to find similarities and differences and from there I will make my own decisions about what i want to believe.

In the end, the historical details matter only after the principles upon which all the details formulated from are understood.

Rokksteady,

Since you placed it in that manner, the video did contain reasonable facts some of which are very similar to your perspectives, which are hard to disagree with. Other than having no reference points, especially pertaining to the producers of the video, generally, I take that kind of information(YouTube) with a grain of salt.

Nice dialoguing with you Rokksteady, and the Destruction of Black Civilization is a fine beginning point into the mystery.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Fine, you can be my friend... but you have to tell me how to leave visitor messages...:SuN045:

Unfortunately Rokksteady, you must become a Premium Member for that fringe benefit, thats what the Green color is all about:). Its available at the low cost of only ten(10)dollars monthly.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back