Black Spirituality Religion : Fall of melanated people?

Rokksteady

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 24, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Occupation
Trade Processor
Wassup all?

I have questions...

For as great as Kemet was, and as great as we as melanated people were/are, how is that we fell from what we once were to what we are now experiencing?

How is that White Supremacy was able to establish it's strong hold over the melanated people of the world and maintain it?

Please if anyone can answer these questions or at least direct me to where I can find information on the fall of Kemet, I would greatly appreciate it.

well

Wassup all?

I have questions...

For as great as Kemet was, and as great as we as melanated people were/are, how is that we fell from what we once were to what we are now experiencing?

How is that White Supremacy was able to establish it's strong hold over the melanated people of the world and maintain it?

Please if anyone can answer these questions or at least direct me to where I can find information on the fall of Kemet, I would greatly appreciate it.

in base universal terms nothing lasts forever
and neither will "white supremacy"

establishing a strong hold didn't happen overnight but it's the innate

will of the europeans to control and cage everything which is why you see such vigor

:qqb022:

Hello Rokksteady :wave:

This question is just a couple days late! ;) (just kidding)

Brother Oldsoul hosts a Black Conciousness Raising class (every Sunday at NOON ET in Live Audio/Video chat). His topic this past Sunday 22nd was "How and Why Did Africa Fall" ~included was a recorded intervew of Brother Chancellor Williams, author of the famed book 'the Destruction of Black Civilization'

Fortunately Sister River records these classes and posts them HERE for members to listen to at their leisure.

It seems like a good starting point to gain answers to your questions.

:heart:
Zulile

Thank you very much for the responses.

I just wanted a more historical and physical understanding of what happened... I will be listening to those classes right after i finish responding...

I am aware that no-thing lasts forever... except forever!

I like to think of life in this equation 0(representing the unlimited) = Infinity(represented by the infinite limited).

Again however, my question stemmed from a human historical perspective...

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back