Black Poetry : Fall Into Me ( Part 3 ) Finale

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

This was like a scene from a romantic movie, very sweet and tenderly flowed.

watzinaname,

I can always depend on you, watzinaname, always! What sweet apple*pie is doing is pure torture to me, and I am certain to many other romantics. That is why I must take a break, as I told you, my loyal and understanding Friend, I love you watzinaname, meanwhile apple is killing me with this! (I know you remember, I thought nevar was in trouble:))

see what u made me say !......u better stop it ...
this was so good it took my pen right in couldn't help myself
awesome sis thankz for allowing me to get loose.

I didn't make you say anything you didn't want to friend ;)

It's about time he realized what he was missing out on.
Great write sis

Thanks JDN, and for your loving support of this 3 part series...

This was like a scene from a romantic movie, very sweet and tenderly flowed.

sigh Watz....even I was a little emotional at the end of this....wondered to myself could this love be real... Thank you Watz for your continued support of this this flow.

watzinaname,

I can always depend on you, watzinaname, always! What sweet apple*pie is doing is pure torture to me, and I am certain to many other romantics. That is why I must take a break, as I told you, my loyal and understanding Friend, I love you watzinaname, meanwhile apple is killing me with this! (I know you remember, I thought nevar was in trouble:))

Yes Clyde...I will admit, as I told Watz above, even I got sad at the end of this...romance like this seems....gone at times...one can only hope, that somewhere out there it will be found... such a treasure that many take for granted....
Thanks so much for your support of this trilogy.

Believe me when I say, that I understand you completley, when you say you must take a break from romance....I myself had to walk away from the pen...
:bye:

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

I didn't make you say anything you didn't want to friend ;)

Thanks JDN, and for your loving support of this 3 part series...

sigh Watz....even I was a little emotional at the end of this....wondered to myself could this love be real...

Yes Clyde...I will admit, as I told Watz above, even I got sad at the end of this...romance like this seems....gone at times...one can only hope, that somewhere out there it will be found... such a treasure that many take for granted....
Thanks so much for your support of this trilogy.

sweet apple*pie,

Thank you poetess, but now do you understand why I say thanks but no thanks:)?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back