Chief Elder Osiris : Faking Our Way Through Life

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Faking Our Way Through Life

By Chief Elder Osiris

There is nothing that supersede the original, not in quality, value or importance, anything less than the orginal, impersonating the orginal, is a fake, and the faker never become equal in value to the original.

We have learn to accept that anything that is not original is a fake, meaning that it is only an imitation of that which the faker is impersonating to be, so when it come to a particular Race of people in this world, one group of people come to my mind, that is truly qualified to be the prime fakers in the world today, and those people happen to be the people commonly accepted to be Black People, a people who have been trained to be fakers in everything that has to do with their life involvement in the world.

Take for instance how we readily accept what we have been labeled to be as a people, by a world that has proved to be no friend to Black people, if I may use the phrase, as a matter of fact, the authoritative forces of the world has a history of showing no respect for those people in the world labeled to be Black People, now evolved to become Human Beings, the same label as the people with a history of abusing and transforming a people who were once Divine Beings.

Therefore, Black people have become acceptable to be anything the world oppressors have labeled us to be, have given to us to honor and to worship, we a Race of unique phenotype people, faking our way in the world.

Black people without a doubt today, do not know thyself, so what we do, as we are weighted down under all of the abuse and oppression that has been and still is acted out against the once Divine Beings, those of us who have accepted to be Black in appearance, we end up being the biggest faking people in the world, and I do prefer that term to be accepted as it is actually is defined to be, for the sake of this which I am sharing with you, about ourselves, we being once Black Divine Beings, turned to become Human Beings today.

When a people have been taken away from their earthly original natural habitat by force, then where ever they end up, it does not change who they truly and really are, and to assume an identity that is not the identity that Nature has so prescribe you to be, then anything else that you portray yourself to be is a fake, and that which is a fake will never become the original of and as that which is being faked to be, by the faker.

In other word, Black Afrikan, you can not perform the magic needed to have you to become as your oppressors are, by nature you were not made to be as they say they are, White, no matter how hard you fake your self to be, in the image of your oppressors.

Some Black Afrikans are running around faking to be Arabs, Jewish and White Caucasian, making claim to be Black Arabs, Black Jews, Black Europeans and Black Americans, all fake

So how in the Hell do you expect to be respected in the world Black people, faking your way in the world, running away from what Nature has designed you to be, which are Divine Beings of the nature and image of the infinite Space with a Dark Shade.

So today, when you look at Black people and the way that we are portraying ourselves to be today, then you have to admit, that during the course of Black people living their lives, we live a life that is a fake and we identify ourselves in such a way that it is a fake as well, so Black people go through life faking about everything that we involve ourselves with in the world today.

Your house is burning down, yet you rather fake a concern more about somebody else house that might be in trouble rather than give one hundred per cent of your Time to putting out the fire that is burning your original house down.

In other word, Black people, you have been made to be scattered all over the world and it was done not accidentally but purposely, can you not see what the out come has been from such an action against Black people?

Well it has caused Black people to believe to be a faker in the world is more important than being real in the world, and for Black people to be real in the world,the first thing Black people need to do, is to accept the fact that you are Divine people with a shade that is of the perfect night, that shade is commonly accepted to be known as Black and not White, nor Mongoloid, yet we rather to fake being anything that is not Black in and from Afrika.

We rather identify ourselves by regions rather than by Nature design, in America, the land of our Enslavement, we now refer to ourselves as Black Americans, who is that, but a Black Afrikan, faking to be what is not, because being an American is only a state of Mind and not an original description of Black People, Black in America yes, Black American, a Fake.

Our Ancestors who were Black Afrikan , yet ended up in America, they did not immigrate to America, they were force to come to America, so that does not qualify our Enslaved Ancestors nor their Descendants to be considered as immigrants to America and most certainly by being born away from your original habitat, does not transform you to become a natural born nor an immigrant citizen of a place you have been force to be.

So No beloved, I am not an American, nor am I a immigrant, nor a citizen of America, so no way am I a Black American, to make such a claim will make me to be a Fake and there is not one thing that is a fake about this Black Divine Being who is still held in America without the dignity of respect, all because I refuse to be a faking Black American.

A fake never prosper, even when it may appear that the faker is prospering, because to not know who you are and you have no desire to learn of your Divine True Nature, make you to be with a desire to remain a fake, and a faker is always lower than the original, pretending to be what you are faking to be and not who you original are.

The Greatest Original Universal Right About Freedom, Is The Freedom Of Expression, when you are prevented from speaking your Mind, then you are a Slave to the enforcers of such an act against Freedom.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    [email protected]

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    greetings chief,i hear you loud and clear but i must ask you not to be too hard on us after all how can you blame a child who has been kidnapped from his natural mother[africa]and suckled at the breast of a mean and wicked stepmother[america]and taught to-look-act-talk-love this stepmother so it's hard for alot of us to understand that she[america]is not our birth mother,when she is the only mother we've known close up.

3. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Beloved Oldiesman:

Brother I hear you loud and clear as well, but here is the thing concerning Black people, at some point we must grow up to take responsibility for our own action, especially when the Divine Truth has come to bring enlightenment about how and why we as Black People behave as we do today.

Brother, excuses are no longer a sheild for our ignorance that we have about ourselves and I must share with you, that ignorance is no longer bliss for Black People.

The Divine Truth has come and now the decisions we make concerning our lives reflect our will to do so and that my brother exonerate us from using the excuse of ignorance, at some point a child grows up to take responsibility for that child action.

So as for as I am concerned about Black People, five hundered years is long enough to stop crawling and get up and learn to walk using your own balance of Divine intelligence to live upright, independent and free.

Yes beloved, excuses have gone and no longer is to serve as a crutch for a people who once were Divine Beings, and now is being exposed to a Divine Truth capable of Freeing Afrika and Uniting an excuse ridden Black Afrikan People.

Excuses to remain a slave will never free the slave, beloved.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved.

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

Users found this page by searching for:

1. afRikanfaking